Chapter 45: The rumors

Astrid POV

When i get to June's house, Toby is getting ready for bed. "Your back Eret told me what happened, are you okay?" she says as she dries her hands from washing the dishes.

"Ya luckily i ran into Hiccup, literally" i say giggling. "I'm so tired?" she says as she sits down on the couch.

" you've been working all day i'll tuck Toby in" i say heading to his room. "Thanks" she says relaxing on the couch.

when i enter Toby's room he's already in his bed ready to be tucked in. "Ready for bed?" i ask him as i sit down on his bed. "ya but i thought mommy was gonna tuck me in" he says whining.

"Well i'll tuck you in okay" i say hoping he'll let me, "Okay" he says getting in bed. i smile, i tuck him in and kiss his forehead. "Goodnight Toby" i say as i walk out the door. "Goodnight Aunty" i hear him say. i smile.  and when i'm about to walk into my room i bump into Hiccup again.

making both of us fall on the ground, Hiccup lands on top of me, he blushes and so do i. "Um can i get up now?" i say breaking the silence that was between us. he snaps out of it and helps me up, "I'm Sorry" he says shamefully.

i grab his collar and kiss him, he kisses me back, i wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you" he whispers, "I love you too" i whisper, which makes me smile.

when we both pull away he kisses my forehead and follows me into my room. "I forgot to say thank you for saving me" i say as i redo my braid. "thank you" i say kissing him on the cheek, "Your welcome" he says as Toothless enters. Toothless jumps up and pounces on me, making me fall on the ground.

he starts to lick my face, i giggle. "Come on bud time to go home" says Hiccup leading Toothless out the door. "Bye see you tommorow" i say kissing him on the cheek. "Bye and be careful" he says kissing me on the cheek.

"Bye" i say as he leaves. i close the door and slump against it. i think about Hiccup getting hurt because of me. i clutch the necklace Hiccup gave me, i get up and go to sleep.

Hiccup POV

As i walk home, i hear my dad yelling from the great hall. i walk in and see the villagers shouting at my father. i go to my dad and whisper in his ear. "Whats going on?" i whisper, "Dagur is declaring war on Berk unless we give him what he wants" he whispers back.

"And what does he want?" i say already knowing the answer, "He wants Astrid" he whispers back. i sigh, "Is that all he wants?" i ask him. "He also wants Toothless" he whispers back.

"Well he's not getting them" i say through gritted teeth. ever since me and Dagur were kids he'd push me around, just because i was smaller he'd bully me around tell me what to do. He wanted Toothless and now he also wants Astrid.

And I'm not letting him near her ever again. He's the start of all our problems if i try and reason with him maybe he'll stop. "Dad contact Dagur i need to talk to him" i say as i leave and head for my house.

i open the door climb upstairs and go to sleep.

~

hello again, so did u like it.

hope u did. thats it for now bye my dragon riders/ pepitos.

~Snow302~