Chapter 26: Never let go (Part 1)

Astrid POV

when i look out the window i see my dad an angry expression on his face. June and Aaron are trying to calm him down. "Astrid" says Hiccup getting up. he notices my worried look and walks over to me he looks out the window then me. "we have to face this" he says holding my hand. "okay" i say nodding. we both head out the door. my dad takes notice and walks over to us angrily. "Elsa we have to go home now" he says his tone of voice scaring me. "no dad i'm staying here" i say trying to sound confident. "men" he says and a couple of men start to restrain and pull me away. i kick and try and get free from their grasp. my father whispers something into one of the man's ear then signals something. two men come out of nowhere and restrain Hiccup. "No!!" i yell.

i free myself from the mens grasp and run over to my dad. "let him go please" i say to my dad holding in the tears. "take him to prison where he belongs" says my dad not a hint of emotion on his face. "No!" i yell again. "he's not going anywhere" i say, something inside seems to have snapped. "Elsa i'm sorry but its for your own good" he says walking away. "you say everything is for my own good" i snap at him. "Elsa please just get on the boat" he says without looking back. "no tell me why can't i be with him why can't i love him" i yell again. "I don't want you to make a stupid decision" he says walking farther away from me. "no dad i'm not going anywhere" i say turning around. "you have no choice your either walking there yourself or i'll have to pull you there myself" he says walking back to me.

"no...no i'm tired of being that little girl who's always scared i'm tired of being afraid and running from my problems!!!!" i yell. "Elsa just stop!" he yells. i ignore him and start walking towards Hiccup. Hiccup frees himself. "i'm leaving with Hiccup you like it or not" i say holding onto him. "now you've done it" he says slapping me. i hold in the tears, i hold my cheek the pain surges through me. "Astrid please i don't want you to get hurt" says Hiccup starting to walk away. "no Hiccup i'm only happy when i'm with you" i say touching his forehead with mine. "i love you never forget that,.......but now we can't be together" he says holding my face in his hands. then he winces, "I'm sorry" he says kissing me. i kiss him back, then he drops to the ground.

~

here's the chapter u were waiting for i know its kinda short but still also i might update again today so yeah.

why did hiccup drop to the ground?

why? you ask yourself these questions will be answered soon enough.

a little spoiler don't read the spoiler if u don't wanna know. Astrids dad is hiding a secret. there i said it i've been wanting to say it. well bye for nowy dragon riders