Chapter 33: Control yourself

Astrid POV

after me and Hiccup dance in the woods he walks me back home. when i enter my house June, Eret, Aaron and my mother are there. Jne and my mother are putting on jewelry or putting nice things in they're hair while Eret and Aaron are sitting on chairs looking bored.

i look in the mirror, i still have the necklace Hiccup gave me. "Ready to go?" says my mother. "Yes we are" speaks up June. we all head out the door and to the great hall.

***

when we finally make it to the great hall, Heather is at the entrance her big dress, which is you gotta admit it beautiful. June, Aaron and Eret enter first then me and my mother. My dad is praising Heather and she's enjoying it. as i enter i can see everyone's gaze is on me and i don't know why until i notice what my mom has done she made my dress turn into a beautiful blue  dress. even Hiccup is looking my way. when i sit down Eret whispers in my ear, "Who gave you the dress?" he whispers. "My mother" i reply. he smiles "She has good taste" he says laughing. i elbow him in the stomach making him choke.

i giggle, "haven't seen you smile in a long time" he says still laughing. i roll my eyes. "everyone rise" booms Stoick. it feels like it was just yesterday when i was here about to be married to Finnick.

Heather enters elegantly, my father with her. as she gets closer to the alter i just wanna run but i can't run from my problems not now and not again. when she's right next to Hiccup i feel like i wanna cry but i don't instead i hold Eret's hand like a little girl, he looks at me and understands by the look in my eyes.

"We are here today to join this young man and woman in marriange if anyone objects speak now or forever hold your peace" booms Stoick. i want to say that he can't but i keep my mouth shut.

"well then lets procede" says Stoick. they put the ring on each others fingers then they go on to the vows. then to the "I do's" part. "Heather do you take Hiccup to be your lawfully wedded husband?" says Stoick to Heather. "I do" she replies. then its Hiccup's turn.

"Hiccup do you take Heather to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Stoick asks Hiccup. what Hiccup says breaks my heart, "I do" he answers.

~

okay sorry for updating late i meant to update yesterday but couldn't cuz i was spending time with my family.

so i know i made it sound like she's losing him forever also this book is gonna be even longer cuz i.....well can't tell you.

just not yet, I'll give you a little sneak peek, this will be a little later in the book.

~Sneak peek~

Hiccup POV

"Hiccup you have to get her back no matter what" says June worriedly. "I know she should've been here an hour ago" i say pacing around the room. we hear a knock at the door, i open the door only to find a note stuck on the door.

"Who is it?" says June trying to get up, Aaron helps her. "Its a note I'll read it aloud" i say as i start to read it:

"Dear, Hiccup

if you ever want to see Astrid or Toothless ever again, come to Berzerker Island. if you bring the Berk army they will die.

and don't bring weapons or they'll get hurt because of you.

                            Sincerely, Dagur"

i say as i crumple up the paper. i throw the paper at the wall. "That conniving weasel" i say as my hands turn into fists. "Hiccup you have to steal her back" she says holding on to Aaron's arm.

"I'm going to get her back, if its the last thing i do"

~end of sneak peek~

*Laughs evily* you'll find out what happens later in the book thats its for now. bye my dragon riders/ pepitos.

~Snow302~