Chapter 12: new home new friends

Hiccup POV

i fly around Brisingr island until i finally see her, she's falling off a cliff as if she weren't afraid. she falls into the water and comes out swimming. i'm glad nothing bad happened to her. Misty flies her back up and onto the cliff where she's gathered with a bunch of people. i hide behind the trees until i decide i need to talk to her.

Elsa POV

Misty picks me up and sets me down on the cliff with the others. "that was amazing" says my brother. "can i give it a shot? says a voice from behind the trees. its sounds familiar but i can't make it out. when that person comes out, i see its Hiccup.

everyone looks at him with respect. "hey i'm here to pick up something" he says looking straight at me. i'm still hurt and he had the courage to come looking for me. "who you lookin for? Eric asks Hiccup. "Elsa" he replies. everyone looks at me even my brother. "she's doing initiation right now i don't think she'll be able to go anywhere for now" says Eric menacingly. Hiccup gets off Toothless and leans against him. Toothless comes rushing to me and licks my face. "its good to see you" i say patting his head. "is that a night fury? someone in the crowd asks Hiccup.

"yes it is" says Hiccup walking towards me. "i just need to get Elsa and i'll be on my way" says Hiccup now standing right infront of me. "what are you doing here? i whisper into his ear. "i need you" he whispers into my ear. "i'm sorry but she won't be leaving" he says, some of the people near me grab my arms. "let go of me or i'll.....i'll" i try and say. "or what? asks Eric. "or this will happen" i say shooting an ice blast at the ground. everyone backs away afraid.

"interesting, i want to race Hiccup if he wins he takes you home if i win you stay here and finish initiation" he says speaking to Hiccup. Hiccup looks at me, i look away. "sure lets race" says Hiccup. "Hiccup what are you doing? i ask him a bit angry at him.

"i'm here to take you home i need you, were going to find that antidote" he says walking away. "Hiccup" i say walking towards him. i kiss him. its the only thing i really wanted to do. i missed him so much and i don't want to lose him.

he kisses me back. "i see you two  lovebirds, secure the girl" says Eric.

Hiccup gets on Toothless and pulls out his sword. "shouldn't do that" he says holding the sword . "fine then i will you cowards" says Eric grabbing my arm. i try and jerk free but it doesn't work. "let go of my sister!" says Aaron. "back off your not strong enough" says Eric now pulling my hair. "let go of her!" yells Hiccup.

"then lets race" says Eric. "fine" says Hiccup. Hiccup walks to Eric. like he's about to shake his hand instead he punches Eric making him let go of me. Hiccup pins him down to the ground. "let go of me you fool" says Eric. "then never touch her again" says Hiccup letting go of him.

"then let her finish initiation" says Eric dusting himself off. "fine but if you hurt her i swear i'll do worse than just pin you down" says Hiccup. "Hiccup" is all i manage to say. he looks at me all serious like.

"she has to cut herself with this knife in her arm" says Eric, "unless she needs her boyfriend to do it for her" he says in an annoying tone. "thats stupid no one really needs to do that" says Hiccup looking at me. i'm scared the scars on my side, my arm and my chest will easily reveal maybe i won't have to.

"come on little girl come up and cut yourself with the knife" says Eric holding the knife out for me. i take it and look at it then at Hiccup i know inside he doesn't want me to do it. "do i really need to do this i already have scars" i say looking at him. "then show me" he says smirking. i lift the side of my shirt revealing my scars on my side. then on my arm, then my stomach. "that good enough for you" i say grabbing a fistful of his shirt. he takes the knife out of my hand pins me down and stabs it into my arm. i scream at the top of my lungs. i get up and take out the knife. blood trickling down my arm. i pull down my sleeve and ignore the pain. "Eric i'm going to kill you" says Hiccup running towards Eric. "Hiccup its fine, i'll be fine" i say trying to blink away tears. "are you okay?" Aaron asks me. "ya i'm......fine." i say i know whats coming next me fainting i'm breathing heavily again.

"Hiccup......just.....leave.....him......alone." i say through breaths. "not again we need that antidote" says Hiccup. i look into his emerald eyes. i look over his shoulder Eric has a sword ready to cut through Hiccup. i get up. "Hiccup look back" i yell. i make a giant ice dome to protect him. "Elsa" he says staring at me.

"i don't wanna see you get hurt" i say. "i'll be fine besides my arm healed faster than i thought" he says moving the arm that was broken. i hug him. "we have to face this" he says. i unfreeze the dome and let Hiccup go.

"now lets do this" says Hiccup getting in Eric's face. Hiccup and him fight until Hiccup is pinned down. "Hiccup" i whisper. he looks at me. he gives up, Eric stands up and points the sword at Hiccup's throat.

"Eric let him go" i say getting up. "and what are you gonna do about it" he says still pointing the sword at Hiccup's throat. i look at Hiccup i know he's thinking the same thing as me. Hiccup gets up and takes the sword away from Eric. "oh i'm so scared come on lets go" says Eric walking away.

Hiccup walks to me and kisses me. i kiss him back. "Elsa are you okay and who is this?" Aaron asks me. "he's my boyfriend" i say looking at him. "well then come on we gotta go home" says Aaron.

"i'll catch up with you" i say. "okay bye" he says waving good-bye. "Hiccup what are you doing here, i left you that note at my house and i want you to be happy" i say tears welling up inside me. "Elsa i can't be with out you come on lets go home, besides i told Heather i didn't like her" he says motioning me to follow him. "Hiccup i can't, i'm staying here" i say choking on the words.

"what why?" he asks me confused. "i met my mother, i've never met her and i have a brother all i want is to be happy" i say to him. "so your not happy with me" he says sadly. "no i am but i think you'd be better off with Heather thats why you kissed her" i say. "i didn't kiss her she kissed me" he replies. "well it looked more like you kissed her" i say getting angry. "Elsa please just come home with me i love you" he says holding my face in his hands. i choke on the words i love you.

"you can stay but please just come home" he looks at me with saddness in his eyes. "i will" i say to him. he nods and leaves.