Tick Tock # 4

Elsa POV

i walk with Hiccup and into his house. "you, hungry? he asks me. "no not really" i reply. Toothless comes down stairs and pounces on me. he starts licking my face. "Toothless get off her" says Hiccup. he gets off of me and starts nudging me. i pat his head, but he still keeps following me. "whats up with Toothless, why is he so clingy? i ask Hiccup. "he missed you alot" he says pouring himself a glass of water. i walk over to him and kiss his cheek. he smiles. "has your arm healed yet? i ask him, "no the doctor gave me some excersises to do that will help my arm heal faster but i don't wanna do them" he replies. "come on do you want it to heal or not? i ask him. "it hurts me when i move it and i don't want it to hurt more than it already does" he replies. "come on just try i'll help you and in return......i'll give you a prize" i say. he walks over to me and brushes the hair out of my face. "can i know what the prize is? he asks me. "i guess you'll have to find out" i answer. he comes closer to me and presses his lips to mine kissing me passionately. i wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his good arm around me. suddenly Stoick comes in.

"ahem....am i interrupting anything? he asks us. we both pull away, embarrassed. "oh no nothing" replies Hiccup. "i'm gonna go" i say and start heading out the door. "wait meet me at the academy later" blurts out Hiccup. i nod and walk out the door.

Hiccup POV

"sorry dad" i say, "its okay" he replies. "do you need something? i ask him. "oh i need you to patrol today, there's been some sightings of enemy ships" he says, "okay i will i'll have the other dragon riders come along too" i reply. "no just you, you are the best dragon rider and have the fastest dragon" he answers. "oh......okay, i'll go patrol" i reply. "good then its settled, you'll be doing patrol at night" he replies and leaves. i sigh. "hey bud were going for a flight, come on" i say grabbing his saddle. he jumps around, "stay still so i can put on your saddle bud" i say grabbing him. when he finally lets me i fasten it on and we fly out the window of my room.