Chapter 9: I'm sorry

Hiccup POV

"Elsa wake up please" i say shaking her. she wakes up and looks at me the light in her eyes is gone. "get away from me" she says through tears. "No i need to explain" i reply. "What that you love her and not me that i'm breaking that i can't be as brave as people would want me to be!!" she says starting to yell.

"please just let me explain" i say holding her in my arms. "i can't trust you i'm afraid, i'm scared i don't know who to believe myself or you i just can't Hiccup" she says pushing me away. "i love you not her" i say grabbing her hand. "Hiccup i love you too but....." she says tears going down her cheeks. "wanna hear your beating heart tonight" i start to sing. "before the bleeding sun comes alive" she says. i lean in and try kiss her, she pushes me away.

"Hiccup i'm sorry but i need time to think, i'm.......i'm just too hurt" she says walking away from me. "i know whats going on" i say touching her cheek. "you know about the poison and that i only have a few days to live" she says stumbling backwards. "yes but we can find the remedy to this i promise we will" i say holding her face in my hands. "there is one but i didn't want you to know it would only hurt you" she says turning the other way. "we'll find it i promise" i whisper into her ear. "Hiccup i think you should go, i want to be alone" she says kissing my cheek gently. "okay but i will find that antidote" i say kissing her. she kisses me back, we both pull back. "you should go now" she says opening the door. i walk out the door, but before i can say good bye she slams the door shut. i slump against the door of the house. "what have i done, i hurt her and i'm going to fix it" i say getting up and walking to my house.

Elsa POV

as i shut the door i slump against it. i cry and cry, its about the only thing i can do. i remember all the happy moments i spent with Hiccup. maybe its for the best if i go, i say to myself. i open the door and run to the great hall. i don't know who or what i'm looking for but i need refuge in someone's arms. i open the doors to the great hall, wipe the tears off my face and look around. i see my father sitting eating his dinner. "dad" i manage to say weakly. he turns around and smiles. "Elsa" he says rushing to hug me. "dad i want to go home with you, i just want to get away from everything" i say crying. "Elsa why are you crying and of course you can go home with me." he says looking at me. "i made a mistake about Hiccup he doesn't love me, i just wanna to go home, please" i say crying. "of course when do you want to go?" he asks me. "tommorow early in the morning i don't want Hiccup to know" i say wiping the tears off of my face. "okay come on lets go pack your stuff and i'll ready the ships" he says kissing my forehead. "okay lets go" i say walking out of the great hall with my father.