Chapter 14: friends and fights

Hiccup POV

i fly home and land near the docks. "Hiccup your here come on we need to go now" he says. i nod and follow him. as i get on the ship with Toothless following behind me i look up at the moon and smile. "i love you" i whisper and sit and drift off to sleep.

Elsa POV

when i wake up the sun is still rising. i get up and put on my clothes. i see Hiccup's jacket laying on a chair. i pick it up and put it on. i run out the door, "bye mom!!" i yell as i leave. "bye sweetie" she yells back. i run to the docks where Aaron and my dad are. "Hey Elsa sleep well?" Aaron asks me. "ya where are we going?" i reply. "Some training place don't know where but were going" he replies putting putting on his jacket. "so do you have a girlfriend?" i ask him trying to tease him. "no and why would i its not the most important thing in the world what good is love anyway?" he replies.

"its the most amazing feeling in the world, you'll know what it feels like one day" i reply. "whatever" he says. "idiot" i mumble. "weirdo" he mumbles. i giggle and look up at the sky its blue my favorite color. i smile. and i start to sing.

here i am once again feeling lost but now and then i breath it in to let it go and you don't know where you are now. or whay it would come to if only someone could hear. when you figure out how lost in the moment you disappear you don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action your never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction not a fantasy when it turns out right cause you know that if you live your imagination tommorow you'll be everybody's fascination in my victory just remember me in my victory when i make it shine.

i keep singing until i stop. i missed being free i missed being myself. i sit on the deck next to Aaron the whole way there.

............................................................

when we finay get there ships are already there dropping off other people me and Aaron's age. Aaron gets off first then me then our dad.

i see Stoick, why would he be here? i ask myself. i ignore the thought and keep walking with Aaron. "this is weird your boyfriend is here" says Aaron rubbing the back of his neck. "wait what he's here?" i ask him half of me happy half of me scared. "ya he's right over there" he says pointing to Hiccup just a few feet away from me. "Hiccup!!" i yell, he turns around and sees me. he smiles, "Elsa!!" he yells back. i run to him and he catches me in his arms. "what are you doing here?" he asks me. "my dad said its for training" i reply. there's a girl standing next to him. "oh wait this is June my cousin" he says pointing to the girl. i hug her, "Hi i'm Elsa" i reply. Aaron comes running over to us. he nudges me with his elbow.

"oh this is my brother Aaron" i say pointing to him. she smiles and shakes his hand, he looks at her with goo goo eyes. inside me i know he likes her, i giggle and kiss Hiccup on the cheek.

"oh Elsa come on lets go!" she says pulling me with her. "where?" i ask her. "to our cabin" she replies cheerfully. i catch up to her and we finally make it to our cabin.

she opens the door, its a bunkbed with a dresser and a window and a bathroom. "i call top bunk" she says climbing onto the top bunk.

"so June what did you think of my brother?" i ask her. "well don't tell him but i like him" she squeals like a little girl, "i knew it now we just have to find out if he likes you" i say. she giggles. "so you and Hiccup are you two a thing?" she asks me teasingly. i smile, "yes" i say sighing. "you like him" she says teasing me. i giggle, "so whats this training all about?" i ask her. "they just wanna make us stronger and teach us techniques on how to fight" she replies. "well then there goes my nice girl act" i say laughing. "come on we gotta go start training" she says starting to run out the door. i follow her to a place with about 50 to 40 people there.

i bump into someone a bit taller than me. he looks at me, "whats wrong little girl you lost?" he says annoyingly. i kick him and keep running with June.

when we make it to the front of the crowd and see someone standing on a box he's stronger than i am i can see it in his muscles. he's buff and dangerous. he's about to fight someone i look closer and see its Aaron.

"your a pip squeak" he says at Aaron. Aaron's on the ground trying to get up. i run towards the man who's about to hit Aaron and shove him away. he's angry, "what you need a little girl to save you" he says smirking at Aaron.

he rushes towards me the only thing i know how to do is protect others not fight but i give it a try anyway. i use my powers and hit him, making him stumble backwards. he gets back up and pins me down to the ground. "not so tough anymore" he says still smirking. "think again idiot" i say pinning him down instead. he grabs my wounded arm and throws me against the floor.

everything hurts but i'm not giving up too easily. i get back up and face him. "want more little girl" he says ready to hit me. i look over at Aaron, June and Hiccup are with him. i look straight at Hiccup, "look out!!" he yells i look infront of me, the man hits my jaw. he pulls my hair and picks me up. "anyone brave enough to save this idot" he says at the crowd they all back away except Hiccup.

~

dun dun dun sorry for the short chapter i have been a bit busy lately well bye for now my dragon riders.