55 | Pay Back Time

A/N: Wow, guys? This is the last chapter of this book—so be prepared!

Thank you for all readers, votes & comments! Without you there's no me! Thank you so much!!

Alright I don't think I can drag it out any longer.....READ EVERY SINGLE WORD!

•••

Fangs and I returned, since Fangs trailer fell, Fangs lives with my mom and I, now. Sweet Pea also got the offer, we have enough rooms in this house.

My mom offered multiple young Serpents to stay here, also Toni. Toni accepted, Sweet Pea said he would think about it as he didn't want to give up on the Southside yet.

"I need to talk to Jughead" I say as Fangs and I walk downstairs and I help him as he grunts a bit. "Alright, let's go" Fangs says but I stop him. "No, you're not coming, I'm sorry, but you're not. It's not safe for you yet, and you can't even walk down the stairs, yet alone drive" I say.

Fangs sighs and I lift his chin. "Soon, you can run around town with Sweet Pea again, okay? Just wait a few more days, I want you to recover fully" I tell him.

"Now I see why you were so annoyed by me when you got shot" Fangs retorts and I glare at him playfully. "Yeah, so pay back time" I say and grab my keys. "Wait"

Fangs walks up to me as I turn around and he kisses me as I'm about to open my mouth.

"Be safe out there, okay? Don't do anything stupid, and I mean it, I'm not there to help you or protect you, so please, for once do as I say and stay out of trouble" Fangs pleads.

"Alright, I will, I will just go to see Jughead and we will figure something out with the whole Serpent crisis" I tell him and he nods accepting my answer and I peck his lips again before leaving him in the house.

On the way I spot Cheryl, so I pick her up and she tells me to hurry to Jughead's Trailer.

Cheryl hurts the door open and I hurry in after her. "Cheryl?" Jughead says and I see Archie there too. "Zip it, and listen. We have to get to the Whyte Wyrm. I called Toni to give her a heads up" Cheryl rants.

"What's going on" Archie asks. "Lodges cyborg sheriffs raiding your precious bar tonight" Cheryl says. "What?" Both Jughead and I say.

"If things then violent and Serpents get shot, so much the better. Let's go" Cheryl says and hurries out. Archie hurries after her first and I glare at him while doing so.

"Hey, I'm so glad you're back" Jughead says and hugs me quickly. "You look like shit" I comment before hurrying out with Jughead.

"Take only what you absolutely need and can carry with you. We need to move quickly and quietly. Minetta's forces are all over the Southside, looking for our blood. If we want our skulls o remain uncracked, we have to go undetected" Jughead tells everyone and I sit next to Sweet Pea.

"Go where? There's nowhere safe" he says. "We've been offered asylum on the Northside" Jughead says and then everyone starts moving.

"Pea, the offer we made you, still stands, we have enough room and my mom is okay with it, please, just let me help you, you can stay wit us for as long as you need" I tell him and stop him from moving.