17 | Southside High

A/N: I just saw the last episode....I'm crying and dying! If Fangs die! I'll make him live in this book!....If I can! Or else I'll make Maia do some serious damage and get the craziest revenge, EVER!!

Also, you gave me 850 readers today! I'm in love with all of you!!

Archie and I rushed to Southside High as Mayor McCoy put out an arrest for students in Southside High who had Jingle Jangle on them.

I texted Fangs and as he didn't answer quick enough I called him. "Listen to me!! You have to get out of the school. Mayor McCoy are cleansing the school! She's seeing red. It's Serpents and Ghoulie's she's going after!" I hurriedly says as Fangs answer with a quick confused 'Maia?'

"Shit! Sweet Pea!!" Fangs shouted. "Thank you! I gotta go, I'll call you" Fangs hurriedly says and hangs up as Archie and I arrive at the school.

"Who was that?" Archie asks as we hurry out of my car and run towards the school entrance ignoring the eyes and stares we got.

"Someone, find Jughead!" I hiss and we get into the hallway. "Jug!" Archie calls out and we run towards him. "Juggy!" I called out at the same time.

"We gotta go, right now" Archie hurried to say and grabbed Jug's shoulder. "What are you two doing here?" Jughead Asks and eyes me as I look down the hall looking for any sign of Fangs. There he is.

"Betty ask you to throw salt in the wound?" Jughead fires at Archie. "Mayor McCoy's about to raid Southside High. We gotta get you out" Archie said and I take a step towards Fangs, Sweet Pea and Toni who all looks at me confused.

The doors burst open and yelling is head and as I take another step towards them Archie grabs the collar my jacket and pull me back.

"Toni!" Jughead calls out as Mayor McCoy points at Toni and she tries to make a run for it. "Hey, Jug, you wanna help her?" Archie says and grabs Jughead as he tries to run towards Toni.

"Let go!" He yells. "You can't do that from behind bars! Come on" Archie said and I slipped away from Archie's hold and hurriedly walked through the screaming crowd and towards Fangs.

Sweet Pea is forced into the lockers and Fangs is against the locker in the opposite side. Archie runs in and grab me from behind and pulls me out.

"No! Archie! Stop!!" I shout at him, Fangs looks at me shocked to see me still here, I tried to fight Archie off, but I couldn't and he got me outside to Jughead.

"They got Sweet Pea, Toni and Fangs" I half whisper to Jughead and he looks at me as I gulp guiltily.

If only we had come sooner. I could've gotten Fangs and the other two out of there. Even Sweet Pea who hates me more than anything.

———————————

Archie took us to Pop's and after they argued and Jughead finally calmed down. I had kept quiet about Fangs, but I knew Archie would wonder why in the hell, I went back inside when Jughead was out.

"Okay—hold on—Why do you care about them? I understand Jughead, but you? You're not involved with the Serpents in any way?" Archie said and Jughead and I shared a look.

"She knows Toni as well as I do, they're friends" Jughead said and covered for me. I sent him a thankful look and he nodded at me.

"I gotta go, Tall Boy wants to Parley" Jughead says and stands up again before leaving. I sigh and run a hand over my head, Fangs better get out of there soon.

Then my phone goes off and I see it's my mom calling? She never calls. "Hello?" I ask and Archie raises an eyebrow at me.

"Maia Anderson! Why is our staff telling me that you haven't been home for days!?" My mom yelled and even Archie could hear and he looked at me wide eyed.

"And here I thought you called to tell me that you were home and you love me and that you want to have dinner with me, as always—not" I retort and fake smile.

I quickly excuse myself from Archie and walk outside to take this. "Don't talk to your mother that way! Now tell me, where have you been?" My mom scolds.

"With a friend. It's not like it's nice to be in a house that big all alone when your only family is away all the time" I snap.

My mom sighs and I hear a woman talking to her, she dismisses her and comes back on the phone. "I'm coming home tomorrow, it took longer than expected. Then we will have dinner and catch up" she says.

"I wish I believed you, when I see you at the house, I'll believe it" I say disappointed and hang up. She always promised me things like this, yet she always broke her promises.

———————————-

"Where did you go? Are they out? Safely?" I ask as soon as Jughead got back into his trailer. He had asked me to wait there, as I came to him.

"They're released in a few hours, they didn't find anything on them, and I was in the House Of The Dead" Jughead says

"What the hell is that?" I ask. "Now, we need to talk about those things" Jughead says dismissing my question and referees to earlier and I nod shaking his attempt off.

"I didn't know about Betty, hell she had a bitch fit on Veronica and after I tired to comfort her, she had one at me. She used some...things against me. Next thing I know, I'm told she broke up with you via Archie" I tell him.

"So, you didn't know? At all?" Jughead asks. "No, and if I did I would have told you" I say and he nods.

"I just assumed that—it doesn't matter, what matters is that we stick together as best as we can" Jughead says and I nod.

"And what's all that about with Fangs? You two a thing or something?" Jughead asks and I accidentally smile at the mention at him.

"Maybe...." I trial off and raise an eyebrow. "How? When?" Jughead asks startled.

"Well, I met him during my first week here, in Riverdale. Then I just kept bumping into him, at first we didn't like each other all, but then something changed and we kissed and just spend some time together" I say and blush a bit as Jughead winks at me.

"Don't do that! I like him a lot, okay? Like a lot!" I defend myself. "And he definitely likes you too" Jughead retorts.

"Really?" I ask and narrow my eyes suspiciously.

"Yeah—I can tell. You went back in there to get Fangs, that speaks for itself, you could've gotten arrested too, just for being there. He knows that you care about him a lot, and he cares a lot about you too" Jughead says.

I don't answer, but smile at his words. I hope.

A/N: She went back in to get Fangs! What do you think?