16 | Breakfast Date

A/N: Okay okay, every time I post a new part I get 100 readers more now I have 700! That's insane!!

Fangs were sound asleep with his protective arms around me. I smile up at him. He's so perfect to me, he's a Serpent and so am I. He looks so innocent when he's sleeping, he's not a Serpent.

My phone then started ringing and I curse and reach out for my phone, it's Veronica. "Hey, what's up?" I half whisper.

"Cheryl's mom won't press charges against Nick! Cheryl's got all hard and now she won't either, we have to get him down, Maia. Will you help me?" Veronica begged.

I look back at Fangs and open my mouth, before thinking of Cheryl's face last night. "I'll help. I'm in, tell me when and where and I'll be there" I tell her.

"Great, when you got time—meet me in the hotel" Veronica says.

"Got it" I say and give a quick bye before hanging up. I then scroll through my texts and see Archie texted me, I ignore it and still nothing from Jughead.

"What are you helping with?" A groggily voice asks and I let out a startled jump. "Shit! You scared the hell out of me!" I exclaim and turn around to see Fangs rub his eyes.

"I'm helping Veronica with something" I tell him and he eyes me. "With what?" He asks suspiciously.

"Well, if I tell you you're gonna get the whole story—the one I was supposed to tell you about last night" I say and he perks his head up interested and nods for me to continue.

"Right well, I went to this party—""—you were at a party? You didn't answer me because you were at a party?" Fangs asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Shut it! I had a big fight with Betty, I got emotional..." I defend and trail of. "Seems like Betty had a fight with a lot of people last night" he says amused.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "She sent that redhead nutjob to end Jughead and hers relationship" Fangs says with an eyebrow raised.

"What, really? Is that what happened? That's why Jughead is ignoring me and thought I knew about it" I realise and Fangs looks at me confused.

"You really need to tell what happened yesterday, all of it" Fangs says and I chuckle and nod. I tell him everything—from Jugheads call to Betty and I's fight, to Cheryl getting roofied and almost raped.

"Holy shit—are parties on the Northside always so dramatic?" Fangs asks wide eyed as I'm done. "Why do you think I party on the Southside?" I retort and he nods understanding my point.

"But you're okay, right? He didn't do anything to you?" Fangs then asks and referee to Nick. "Are we getting a little jelly and worried?" I tease and Fangs glares at me.

"Jelly? No. Worried? Yes! He could have done this to you instead of Cheryl, that could have been you" Fangs says and raised his voice a bit.

"I know—but I didn't show him interest, Cheryl did—besides, I only thought about you" I tell him with a smirk and slip my hands around his neck and pull him closer.

"Liar" Fangs says and narrow his eyes at me. "Really? Am I?" I ask teasingly and Fangs eyes me to see if I'm telling the truth.

"Okay—Maybe not" Fangs says after a while. I peck his lips before getting up. "Where are you going?" Fangs calls after me with a whine.

"Can we get breakfast?" I ask and put on my skirt again. "Of course" Fangs says and gets up too.

"I call dibs on Pop's!" I cheer and Fangs sighs and shakes his head at me. "Fine" Fangs says faking his annoyance and a smile creeps up and I hit his shoulder.