9 | Serpent Cuddles

I woke up next to Fangs this morning and I remembered the night. He had taken me around the Southside and shown me things, new places, he took us to Sweetwater River and we sat there for a while and talked.

It was nice and Fangs was nice to me, he put whatever he hated about me aside to cheer me up. And it worked, He then drove us back to his trailer and then we talked all night.

We joked around and didn't do anything else, it was like the kiss hadn't happened or whatever made him hate me, didn't exist.

Now, I didn't leave when I woke up, we might not have slept together, but I didn't want to leave him yet. He let me stay here and it's still a school night.

I smile a bit as his arms are around me, I turn around in his arms and I look up at him. He actually looks cute and peaceful, he doesn't look like a Serpent jerk that he is around the others.

"You're staring" Fangs mumbles and I see his eyes are still closed. "Sorry, but notice this" I say and he opens his eyes confused.

"I'm here. Plus, you still hate me right?" I ask and wink at him. He glares at me and put his hand over my face to make me not wink at him.

"Don't do that. And yes I still hate you" He groans and pull my face into his shirtless chest and I chuckle. "Stop!" I whine as he keeps blocking my view of him.

"Fogarty!" I exclaim as he put his muscular arms around my neck and force my head into his chest. "You're staring at me, its creepy" Fangs groans and I laugh at him.

"It's not creepy, I was just happy" I say and Fangs looks down at me. "Why?" He asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Because, I just am. I'm so happy and thankful for what you did last night—even though you hate me" I admit and look into his eyes.

He nods slightly and pull me closer again. We drift off to sleep again, but not even 30 minutes later a banging on Fangs door wakes us up.

Fangs raise an eyebrow and looks down at me. "Any Northside friends looking for you?" Fangs asks.

"Not that I know off....no one knows about me being here on the Southside?" I say confused.

"Fangs!! You're late! We have to get our asses to school" Toni's voice yelled from outside and banged on the door.

"Oh Crap" Fangs cursed and get up, he walks over to the door and opens it, I don't think he realises he was still shirtless.....

"Wow, not even dressed, what's wrong with you?" Toni says and chuckles. I widen my eyes and realise I'm wearing Fangs shirt, I curse and grab my jeans and as I'm about to put them on I hear a "oh my god"

I look up and sigh in relief as I realise Toni didn't see me. Shit, I just thought I got busted. "Do you have a girl in there?" Toni asks cheerfully.

"Toni, no—go, I'll be out in a few" Fangs says and tries to close the door, but Toni blocks it. "Who is it?" She whispers and I snort but cover my mouth after.

"Oh boy. You have some serious explaining to do" Toni says and lets it go. "Give me 10" Fangs says and close the door in her face.

Fangs comes in and scratch his neck and I realise how build and muscular he actually is. "You're staring again" Fangs reminds me and he comes over.

"Can't help it" I admit and wink at him. "I need my shirt" Fangs says and grab the edges of it.

"Well, find mine and you'll get yours" I say and shrug. "I think it's in the couch" Fangs says and walks out of his room and I take his shirt off. I turn my tattooed side away from his view when he comes in again.

Fangs throws my shirt at me and I take it on and throw Fangs shirt at him. "Give me your phone" Fangs says as he puts on his Serpent jacket.

"Why?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. Fangs reach out to grab my phone, but I move it out of his reach.

"Maia" Fangs says warningly and I roll my eyes. I give him my phone and he opens it and starts typing.

"What are you doing?" I ask and peak at my phone. "Now you have my number. Don't question it. Just go along" Fangs says and hands me my phone back.

"Fangs🐍 Really?" I ask and raise an eyebrow at his name. "Can't help it" He says and shrugs before smirking.

"I-I should get going" He then says and clear his throat. "Can you do me a favour?" Fangs asks as he gets his shoes on.

"Sure" I say and cross my arms. "Lock up when you leave? Just leave the key under the mat?" Fangs Asks and holds a key up.

"Sure, I'll leave a few minutes after you, but I really think you should go, before Toni comes and bust both our asses" I say and chuckle.

"Okay, see you around" Fangs says before opening his door. "Alright" I say and can't help but annoy him a little before he leaves.

So, I kiss Fangs' cheek and he glares at me before closing the door and leaving. Next thing I hear are motorcycles gassing up and then drove away.

Betty then calls me and I curse. "Heyyyyy, I'm gonna miss the first period" I tell her as soon as I answer.

"Why? You have to tell someone if you're late! We thought that the Black Hood might've come for you" Betty says worried.

"Jesus, are you trying to freak me the hell out?" I say wide eyed.

"Sorry, we're just worried" Betty says and I hear Veronica in the background.

"Well, he hasn't gone after anyone since Midge and Moose" I reminds her.

"Just please hurry your ass to school" Betty says and I nod and tell her goodbye before hanging up.

A/N: Small action between Fangs and Maia! DO YOU SHIP IT!? Also do you have a shipname for the two?