18 | Street Race

A/N: 1K! I'm in heaven!!

Fangs got out of jail and he came back to his trailer afterwards, I had waited there since Jughead called me and told me they were getting released.

Then the younger Serpents were called together, I wanted to go with Fangs but, officially I'm not a Serpent.

That's why I joined Veronica and Betty on the chase of the Sugarman. The plan was for Veronica to meet up with a guy named Verne. Then when Veronica freaked him out, Betty and I would follow him.

"Has she called yet?" I ask Betty for the fifth time. We're on the Southside, hiding and waiting for the dealer to pass us. "No" then her phone goes off.

"Our Drugstore Cowboy should be passing you in three....two....one" Veronica said and Verne ran past us and I smirked.

"We've got eyes on him" Betty says and then we follow him. After we take a final corner, we get caught and there's three Ghoulie's waiting for us.

"Shit" all three of us says at the same time.

----------------------------

Verne slams a door open and we're shoved inside. "They were following me. Tried to get in the garage" Verne said and we see Archie, Jughead and Tall Boy

"Veronica? Maia?" Archie asks. "Betty?" Jughead says in confusion and I sigh and bite my cheek.

"Archie?" "Jughead?" Veronica and Betty says at the same time, but I cross my arms not surprised to see them. I knew something was going on.

"What are you doing here?" All five of us ask at the same time. "Wait. So, these are you bitches?" A half shirtless man says.

"I beg your misogynistic pardon?" Veronica says and cross her arms. "Why don't you take your skanks and get the hell out of here?" The man said again.

"Skanks? Really?" I say and scoff. "Until you make me a better offer, there'll be no race" He says.

"If you win...we'll give you the Whyte Wyrm" Jughead speaks up and I look at him shocked. "You can expand your drug-dealing horizons and upgrade out of this literal hellhole" Jug continues.

"We'll take the Wyrm and Sunnyside Trailer Park" the shirtless dude says and I scoff.

Then Jughead starts nodding and I deadpan. That's his own home and his friends homes!

———————————

After that we all parted and I went back to Fangs. "Did you know about the Jingle Jangle deal?" I ask as I find Fangs in the Whyte Wyrm. "What?" Fangs asks, but his face lies before his words.

"Jughead's going to race against Malacai. He's betting the Trailer Park and The Whyte Wyrm. But— you already knew that" I say as I don't see the look of surprise on his face.

"Maia, I knew. I understand that you get upset—""—Oh upset is not the word, I would use" I interrupt and narrow my eyes.

"Why were you there anyways huh? What were you doing with Betty and Veronica on Southside ground, on Ghoulie ground?" Fangs asks trying to put it on me now.

"I was trying to help" I hiss. "Hey, Fangs! The race is about to start" Sweet Pea calls and then he sees me stand there with him and I sigh.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Sweet Pea says smugly and walks towards us and Fangs sigh. "Not now, Sweet Pea" He says and Sweet Pea raises an eyebrow and shift his glance between us.

"I need to go—I guess I'll see you at the race, then" I say and fake smile, before leaving Fangs and Sweet Pea.

Fangs sighs behind me and run a hand over his face and then Sweet Pea tries to ask him about why we were talking, but he shuts him down.