30 | Southside High Transfers

A/N: YOU OFFICIALLY MADE IT TO CHAPTER 30!

Betty, Kevin and I sat in the couch and chatted when Archie and Veronica came into the lounge kissing and all that...

"Students of Riverdale High, this is your principal. E-mails have been sent to your parents, but effective immediately, Southside High School is shut down. Its students will be transferred to other schools into the district, including this one. I believe the statement we're releasing will address your concerns—""—Guys, let's not overreact" Veronica says and I almost jump in happiness.

I check my phone and see missed calls from Fangs, I bite my lip and pray that he's starting here! In Riverdale High!

"You should receive it shortly. I'm sure you many questions. It goes without saying, we are welcoming these students with open minds, hearts and arms" Weatherbee continues.

"And lips" I add and smirk, guess who I get to kiss everyday in school if Fangs start here.

"This won't affect course schedules or locker assignments. Thank you. That is all" Weatherbee finishes, I squeal and Kevin smiles at me knowing why. Everyone should know by now, also—I'm the only one who's happy about what I just heard.

"Wait, What does that mean?" Archie asks. "That means I get to see my boyfriend everyday" I cheer and Veronica smiles at me before shaking her head at me.

"It means Jughead's coming back" Betty says and her face falls and so does mine. I didn't realise that.

"Betty, are you ready for that?" Kevin asks. "Of course. We're fine" Betty insists, but I shake my head at Kevin to say they're not.

"But why is this happening now?" Archie asks.

"Who knows? It's probably some bizarre Byzantine town ordinance we couldn't possibly understand. And in the meantime, let's receive the exiles as if they were our own flesh and blood" Veronica says and I cheer.

"Who's in? Hmm?" Veronica says and I throw my hand desperately up in the air. "I'm in!" Veronica smiles at me and I grin back.

I pull my phone out and open Fangs and I's texts.

Maia: ARE YOU TRANSFERRING TO RIVERDALE HIGH!?

Fangs: You bet your sweet ass I am! The hell holes closed! Jughead, Sweet Pea, Toni and I are transferring to Riverdale High.

Maia: Shit! This is gonna be crazy! I can't wait to celebrate this.

Fangs: Oh yeah? What do you have in mind for the celebration?

Maia: I think you know, babe. ;)

Fangs: I'll start guessing. See you tonight?

Maia: Of course, I'll shift to stay at Betty's today.

Fangs: So, after Betty it's my turn, right?

Maia: Yup, that's the plan.

I type in the last text and send it before putting it back in my pocket.

After school I go with Betty home, we walk the whole way there and we catch up on what I've missed. She opened up about Jughead and I told her stuff about Fangs and I.

"Mom? Dad?" Betty calls out as we get inside. There's a thud and the floor creaks from upstairs and Betty and I stop, the paranoia getting the best of us.

Betty and I quietly make our way upstairs, Betty takes out a Pepper spray? I think. And I look around for something to hit the intruder with. I've got nothing. How great is that?

"All right, whoever you are..." Betty says and I follow behind her. "Betty, don't shoot. It's just me" an unfamiliar voice says.

"Oh, my god. Polly, I almost Pepper-sprayed you. What are you doing home?" Betty asks.

"I just came to get a few things" Polly says. "Oh, you must be Betty's sister, I'm Maia" I say and hold my hand out for Polly. She smiles and shake my hand.

"That I am, nice to meet you Maia" Polly says.

"Oh, my god. What happened to the twins?" Betty asks. "I had them, Betty" Polly says and I smile. "You did?" Betty asks but frowns a bit.

"You didn't call us. Mom will be crushed that she wasn't there. We have to call her" Betty says and reach for her bag.

"No, Betty, we don't" Polly says and I oh and realise it's a family thing.

"I'm just gonna go into your room, Bets" I whisper to Betty and she nods and I hurry out of the room.

After a few moments I hear Polly leave and Betty comes into her room with a defeated look on her face. "Are you okay?" I ask and side hug her as she sit down next to me on her bed.

"No. Not really, Polly's keeping the twins away from us" Betty says with sadness in her voice.

"God, I'm so sorry, Betty" I say a bit shocked. Betty tells me about Jason and Polly, I'm even more shocked.

After hours of comforting Betty I tell her that I have to meet Fangs. Betty understand and she lets me go and she waits for her mom.

I drive to Fangs' trailer and as soon as I get inside Fangs crush his lips onto mine, I kiss back hungrily and giggle as he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"I'm in the welcome committee for tomorrow, so, I'm in charge baby" I say as we pull away from the kiss to breathe.

"Really? I'll remind you to show me the discrete corners of the school, then" Fangs says and kiss me again. I smirk and deepen the kiss as our clothes are scattered across the floor piece by piece.

That is what you call a celebration in Fangs' language. Mine too....

(Uhh writing break again! Sorry)

A/N: Welcome committee in the next chapter! How do you think that is gonna go?