11 | Serpents VS. Bulldogs

A/N: 300 readers already?! Holy sh*t! Thank you so much!!

In chemistry class I sat anxiously and ignoring Archie's looks. He would turn around and look at me, but I avoided his eyes.

Then principal Weatherbee came in with Sheriff Keller. "Sheriff Keller and I need to see Archie Andrews in the hallway" principal Weatherbee says.

I look at Archie and he looks at Ronnie before looking back at me quickly. He stands up, but Veronica stands up along with him.

"I'm sorry, Principal Weatherbee, but the T-shirts were my idea. Not Archie's" Veronica says. "This is not about t-shirts. Please sit down" Weatherbee says.

"It's okay. Nothing to worry about" Archie assured Veronica as her face turns worried. "The hell there is" I mumble.

Chemistry class went quick and as I hurried out of the classroom someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back in.

"Maia, you know those Serpents?" Archie asks. "Yes. But, we're not on friends terms" I say and roll my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Archie asks. "I told you I was going to parties on the Southside! I'm bound to meet some of them?" I say and scoff.

"Are they gonna try and get to you now?" Archie asks concerned. Basing it on the look on Fangs face, I don't think he's gonna seek me out about it. Sweet Pea, on the other hand, he would do it.

"No, I'm positively sure that they won't" I tell him and he nods. "I'm sorry I got you dragged into this" Archie says and I shake my head.

"Nothing happened Archie, it's okay" I say and Archie looks at me before nodding. "I'll see you later" I say and walk out.

——————————

I sat at Pop's waiting for Jughead. He had texted me and asked if we could meet up. But he's an hour late now, so I decided to just eat there.

The bell rings and I ignore it and pick at my fries with a fry. "Maia" a voice says and I look up and see Fangs alone.

"Fangs? What are you doing here?" I ask and look behind him only to see, that he is indeed alone.

"I'm giving you a heads up" He says and sit down in front of me. "Listen, Fangs. I had no idea what Archie was doing, I walked around with Archie I didn't know he was gonna spray paint your buildings, yet alone pull a....gun out on you" I say worried that he might kick my ass and hate me even more.

"I don't care. Now you listen, I came here because Sweet Pea is on his way to Archie's house. He wants revenge on Archie for pulling a gun out in his face. It's not gonna be pretty, he brought a lot of Serpents" Fangs says and leans in close so no one else hears.

"Wait what? What is he gonna do?" I ask and raise an eyebrow. "He's gonna make him pay. You know how Serpents work. Do the math" Fangs says and leans back before snatching a fry.

"I-I've got to go" I say and stand up, but Fangs grab my arm as he shoots out of his seat and block my way.

"Maia, don't, you're just gonna be dragged in, Sweet Pea isn't targeting you. He chose to look past the fact that you were there. If you show up, he isn't" Fangs warns me.

"Why aren't you with him? Why are you warning me?" I ask and wiggle my hand out of his grip.

"Because, I don't like when girls get dragged into fights. And I saw how you tried to get Archie to back down, I also saw you running the other way" Fangs says with a smirk.

"Is that funny to you?" I ask in disbelief."The hell it is—I better get going now, I've got a redheads ass to beat" Fangs says with a smirk and I glare at him as he walks out of Pop's.