36 | General Pickens Head

A/N: IM BACK!!! I'm here! Get ready! Cause I'm ready to do this again!

I spend the night in Fangs trailer, so when I woke up I grabbed Fangs shirt and kissed Fangs cheek and watch him stir a bit in his sleep, I smile at him and head towards the kitchen, I grab my phone and scroll through my songs and choose "Strip that down" as it plays I start making breakfast.

Making the bacon I dance along to the song, I feel arms wrap around my waist and I yelp in shock. "Jesus Christ!" I blurt out and lean back into Fangs' chest and close my eyes to calm down again, Fangs chest vibrates as he laughs aft me and I shake my head at him.

"Good morning to you too" Fangs says amused and kiss my temple. I smile up at him and give him a "good morning babe" and a peck on the lips.

"You don't have to do this every time you're here" Fangs says as he eyes the food I made.

"Well, I want too, someone's gotta make sure you eat properly" I joke and Fangs laughs.

"Okay, mom" Fangs says and sit down on a chair, as I'm done I place two plates on his table and sit on his lap and put my arms around his neck. "I love you" Fangs says and looks into my eyes, they're soft and innocent.

"I love you too" I say and Fangs brings me gently into a kiss, I shift my leg, so I'm straddling him instead and he grabs my thighs.

"We can't yet, Maia" Fangs mumbles against my lips and I groan. No fun for me, all because of the gun wound, Fangs are too afraid that he will hurt me, because of the stitches. So, basically I'm untouchable in his world.

"Come on! You want it too, I know you do" I say and feel something hard underneath me.

Fangs sighs and lean his head back in defeat, he wants to, but he doesn't want to. Does that make sense? Yeah—no, same.

"Maia—" Fangs starts in a warning tone and I scoff and get off of him knowing he's about to make a speech about it.

"Alright—I'm done, I'm off—can we eat instead?" I ask pleadingly. "I'm sorry—it's just too soon, Maia" Fangs says with a sigh.

"Yeah, I know" I mumble and lean over to kiss Fangs, before we both eat.

In school I decide to catch up with Toni, she noticed my longing looks after Fangs as he left and she couldn't help but ask.

"Is everything okay between you two?" Toni asks and stops me from walking. "Yeah—it's fine" I say and look down.

"No, it's not—what's wrong?" I rub my eyes and sigh before meeting Toni's eyes.

"It's gonna sound weird, so don't laugh!" I warn her and she nods with her hands up in surrender. "Fangs won't touch me—he won't come near me other than small kisses, he's afraid since I got shot and ha stitches" I groan.

I look at Toni and her face scrunch up in confusion, before her eyes widen in realisation.

"Oh! Oh!" Toni says and then starts smiling, she's biting her inner cheek which means she's trying not to laugh, I glare at her and raise my eyebrow to say 'I dare you to laugh' she looks away and a laugh bursts out.

"It's not funny! Toni!" I whine and slap her thigh and she yelps before laughing louder. "I swear to god—I shouldn't have said anything" I say and prepare to walk away from her.

But she grabs my wrist and stops laughing—"Alright, I'm done—I'm sorry, it's just—Fangs usually has the opposite problem with girls, he usually can't keep his hands off of girls" Toni says confused.

"So, is that supposed to mean that something else is wrong?" I ask confused.

"I don't know, I can try and see if he'll talk to me" Toni offers and I nod. "That would be great, thank you" I say and she smiles at me.