7 | Whyte Wyrm

Tall boy called me and told me to come to the Whyte Wyrm. So I did.

As I arrive at the Whyte Wyrm there's motorcycles parked in front, and I know that the younger Serpents are in there too....

As I walk in the Serpents look at me and they start whispering, Toni rolls her eyes and walks up to me and gives me a hug.

"How are you?" She asks and eyes my slightly still beaten face. "I'm fine. Thank you" I say and smile at her.

"Well, Lets celebrate then" Toni says and Tall boy comes up to me and tells me he'll be there in a few.  Toni brings me to the bar and then grabs my bag and put it behind the counter.

"What do you want?" Toni asks ready to make anything. "Surprise me" I say with a smirk. The empty chair next to me fills with an ass and a Sweet Pea.

"I don't get you Northsiders" He says with that annoying smirk and I turn to him pretending to be interested in what he has to say.

"You just got beaten, and you come back here. I don't get you Northsiders" Sweet Pea repeated.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe I'm not all Northsider?" I ask with a smirk. Toni starts smirking and hands me my drink.

"Follow me" Toni says and I get up and follow her. Sweet Pea stayed in his seat to figure out what I meant.

"How are you related to the Serpents?" Toni asks as she leads me to the pool tables.

"My father" I answer and take in who plays. To my not—surprise, Fangs are standing there, with a hot death glare on his face as he sees me.

"Fangs, this is Maia. Maia this is Fangs" Toni says and points at him and then at me. "We know each other" Fangs says coldly.

"Unfortunately, Yes" I retort and Toni raises an eyebrow. "Well, Who's up for a round of pool?" Toni asks excitedly.

"Always am" Fangs says and throws a stick at Toni. I decide to watch them play first. Fangs is good, but so is Toni. The two is literally equally good in the game.

"Damn it! Pure luck!" Toni hissed as she lost the game to Fangs. "Don't worry, I'll get him for you" I tell Toni and Fangs raises an eyebrow as if saying 'oh yeah? Really?'

"Are you up for it?" I ask him and grab Toni's stick. "The look on your face when you lose will be worth it" Fangs taunts and I wink at him and he glares at me.

I'm starting to think that people hate when I Don't Give them reaction they want....

"Game on, Fogarty" I say and Sweet Pea joins Toni on the side as they watch me beat Fangs.

I cheer and Toni cheers with me and hugs me as we're both a little drunk now, and I won for the third time over Fangs.

He insisted that we took another round, he exclaimed that it was beginners luck and now we ended at round three

"I guess, I'm just that good" I say and chuckle at Fangs as he angrily smack the stick onto the pool table. Fangs storms up to me only to be pushed back by Toni and Sweet Pea.

"Okay—that means taking a break" Toni says.

"Fangs, take a break" Toni repeats and he glares at me one last time before leaving.

Why does he even hate me that much? I haven't done anything to him.

"I'm gonna go out and get some air" I tell Toni and grab my jacket and she nods. I pull my jacket on with a bit trouble because of my beaten shoulder, but I manage.

I lean against the wall and breathe in fresh air as I hear footsteps approach me, I turn to see a pissed off Fangs.

"Okay—before you insult me again—I gotta ask" I interrupt as he opens his mouth. "Why do you hate me so much?" I ask and turn to him fully.

"Oh you don't know?" Fangs says in disbelief and scoffs. "Actually—no, I don't. And you can't tell me it's because I beat your ass in pool" I say.

"You're a huge bitch that annoys me every time I see you—Which apparently seems to be everywhere. Plus you're a Northsider" Fangs hisses in my face as he keeps walking closer to me and backs me up against the wall.

"That is actually not my fault" I say in defence and he rolls his eyes. "You're unbelievable" Fangs mumbles and shakes his head at me.

"Okay—if you hate who I am and how I act then it's not my fault—things shape people into who they are. You know nothing about me, so quick advice, Fogarty? Don't judge someone you know nothing about" I spit in his face and push my finger into his chest to make my point. "Oh you're just so damn smart aren't you?" Fangs taunts and slaps my hand away.

"No. I'm not. I'm dumb as fuck, and I know it" I say and roll my eyes at Fangs. Fangs push me back against the wall and takes a deep breath and clench his jaw.

"I hate everything about you, Maia. This is the last time I'll say this: stay away from the Southside. You don't belong here" Fangs says and pulls away completely from me.

He walks back inside with a growl and he doesn't look back. His words touched me and they made me feel guilty. He had no idea. He had only scratched in the surface of my life.

A/N: Action between Maia and Fangs! Do you want them together? Or do I have to drag it out longer?! ;)

Who thought they would kiss during the 'up against the wall' part?