23

a/n ) hello!! sorry for the lack of updates. i've been feeling unlike myself, busy and i forgot about this lol. but i came back to this book having 1k reads which is seriously amazing?? like omg just yesterday this only had 800 reads im really happy. thanks for reading!!

woojin's pov //

"where is y/n?" i asked the receptionist quickly.
she smiles, and types something into her computer. "she left a few days ago, actually," she says, her voice soft. "she got discharged. we thought she was fully recovered." i stared at her in disbelief. they discharged y/n? she had a broken leg and internal injuries. why would they discharge her when she was not recovered completely?
"w-what?" i stammered. "you discharged her when she still has injuries?"
"well, she looked pretty happy when we decided to let her out of here," she says, her eyes still locked to the computer screen. "y/n said that she was okay, too, so it isn't our fault she's not here anymore. she wanted to travel out of the country."
"out of the country?!" i shouted unintentionally, the receptionist jumping in shock. i could feel people's heads turning to look at me. they were probably thinking i was insane or something, shouting in a hospital.
"yeah. osaka," she says, her voice trembling from the shock.
"she... flew to osaka?" i asked. the receptionist nods, gathering her items.
"if you'll excuse me, i need to go for a meeting now. good luck, i guess," she says, shoving her stuff into her small bag, which makes me wonder how it wasn't broken yet. she walks away, leaving me alone confused.
i flew back to korea for y/n.
but y/n flew to osaka for me.
i should've told her i was coming back first.

-

WOOJINLOL:
y/n
hey
answer me

YOU:
woojin, where are you?
what was the adress again?

WOOJINLOL:
no, you dont need the adress
you flew to osaka?

YOU:
i did, to find you
i wanted to meet daehwi anyway lol
he sounds nice

WOOJINLOL:
hey. i flew back to korea.
sorry i didn't tell you.

YOU:
YOU WHAT
ASSHOLE
BITCH
DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME
I FUCKING BOUGHT PLANE TICKETS
AND FLEW OFF ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU ARENT THERE

WOOJINLOL:
i was meaning to surprise you

YOU:
OH WELL YOU DEFINITELY SURPRISED ME.
smh im supposed to b in bed watching vine compilations
whilst drinking green tea

YOU:
but oH!
I CANT
BECAUSE IM NOT
IN
THE
HOSPITAL!

WOOJINLOL:
can you like
chill for a second

YOU:
OH CAN I LIKE
CHILL FOR A SECOND?!
NO
I CANT
YOU MOTHEEICNSKDKKEMCMFJF

WOOJINLOL:
how long are you supposed to stay in japan for?

YOU:
two months

WOOJINLOL:
mothershitfuck
ok i'm buying tickets back to japan
you better buy me something when i arrive, ok?
cuz yo boi woojin is broke now 🤧🤙

YOU:
ok

WOOJINLOL:
love you

YOU:
i love me too

WOOJINLOL has gone offline.

the clouds were fluffy and dark and gray.
it was scary, honestly. just a while ago it was just normal clouds but now it's as dark as ever. i would've said dark as my soul, but nah, it brightened up when y/n walked into my life. the announcements turn on, pausing the movie i was watching which was just peppa pig because i didn't know what else to watch.
"hello, this is your captain speaking," the pilot says in a booming voice. "we seem to be heading into a storm, so please put your seatbelts on and get ready for major turbulence." i turned on got7's flight log: turbulence to just feel safer. even if my headphones' volume was loud and high, i could hear the first roar of thunder outside of the plane. i closed my eyes. welcome to my world, let's do this. more thunder. i was shaking, and my hands got sweaty. the aircraft was rotating and flying rather violently and it made me nauseous. i wanted to throw up. i opened my eyes and looked out the window: a downpour. blasts of lighting make me jump. why the hell didn't the airport tell us about this sooner? no way that this flight could've taken off if they had warned us about this. they could've delayed it. no way that a storm like this could happen so suddenly.
i opened my eyes for a moment and looked around. people were in the brace position. i hadn't realized it before because i was too focused on trying not to care and listen to the calming voice of park jinyoung my savior, but i soon realized the plane was crashing down to the deep waters of the ocea-