12

hwang eunha's pov }

my phone starts ringing. it was y/n's parents.
"hello?" i answer.
"hello, eunha," y/n's mom replies. "how are you doing, dear?"
"i'm alright, thank you," i say. "how are you doing? how's soldier?" soldier was something i called y/n's dad because he liked to play a video game i play.
"he's fine. tired from work," y/n's mom says. "is y/n with you?" sigh, i have to lie for her. why did i even say yes in the first place?
"no, not today," i reply— at least that wasn't a lie —to her. "she's going out today. says she wants to go eat at a new dessert shop."
"oh, that girl always seems to spend her money on food," her mom laughs gently. "she does go out a lot, doesn't she?" if she's hinting that she knows about y/n and woojin, then yes, i agree.
"yeah," i laugh fakely. "she's been wanting to clear up her mind. kind of disturbed by not being able to be with woojin anymore, y'know? so she's trying out new things by herself to keep her mind off of him."
"ah, i see. well if she's spending money for the greater good, then i will let her spend as much money as she wants for bingsu."
"ha. hope she doesn't spend too much."
"heheh, yes, i hope so too. well, eunha, thank you so much for being y/n's friend. we really appreciate it."
"oh no, it's no problem at all. thank you for letting her be my friend."
"i'll be going off, now. bye!"
and she hangs up.
to be fairly honest,
having y/n as a friend is actually a problem.

i was walking around town today.
or, to be exact, on the trails of the forest park. well who wouldn't resist? it's a nice sunny day with the perfect amount of breeze, and the paths are still covered with the baby pink colour of the cherry blossoms.
well actually, it was a nice day.
i look up at the hill, and see y/n and park woojin together.
this might make you think that i'm jealous, but no, i'm not. i despise seeing them together. y/n used to play with me so much, but now all that's on her mind is park woojin, park woojin, park woojin. then when she actually does think of me, she makes me lie. lying is my least favorite thing to do. once you lie, you can't stop, which creates a whole mess of a problem, and you and the people who you made a deal with will get in trouble.
i've held a reputation for being a nice girl for as long as i remember. once someone ruins this reputation,  all trust will be broken. therefore before my own reputation gets broken,
i'll have to break
someone
else's.
y/n and woojin are extremely touchy with each other, which is a perfect target. i move up a bit closer (but not close enough so they could see me), pull out my phone and press record.
they move closer until their lips touch.
gross.
i've never really had any interest in love, actually.
this world is always needing love. share love. give love. it all comes to a waste once you die, to be honest.
y/n and woojin kiss for too long. they finally stop, the duration of their kiss lasting about three minutes. i stop recording and walk away normally. i could hear y/n calling my name and saying hi, but i keep on walking.
call me insane,
but she deserves this.

a/n ) oh shit i actually thought eunha was gonna be a good girl bUT MY MIND TOOK A TURN AND WENT THE OTHER DIRECTION AINT THERE NO ONE DIRECTION (literally srry)