04

/ dream
a/n) why am i updating so much. just wait until i forget i have wattpad lmao i'd like, update every 2 months

i reach the hospital after what seemed to be an eternity.
i had blacked out several times, each time i woke up i was asking where we were. i was now in a room with doctors taking tests, checking to see what has gone wrong, putting syringes in me and things like that. i didn't really feel anything, honestly. the boy that had helped me earlier was in the corner, watching anxiously. he was worried. this was the time i realized that his face was just a little bit blurry, but not blurry enough to the fact that his face was completely covered. it was just a slight blur, but you could still kind of see his face.

i might've blacked out again or gotten into emergency surgery, but now i'm in a room, alone with the boy. there was a patch on my arm and bandages all over me. the boy catches my gaze and sits beside me. he smiles and gently strokes my hair.
"you okay?" he asks. i tried to move, but i couldn't. he must've figured that out, so he nods understandingly. "you've gone through a lot."
i felt tears forming in my eyes again. his words were so warm. i just knew i was melting.
"the doctor told me you have to stay here for a while," he says. i want to ask him for how long exactly, though. he looks at me as though he'd read my mind, but stays silent.
"the world can be so cruel," he sighed. "so damn cruel. i sometimes just hate it." i want to nod.
"hate what attention can lead you to," he continues. "hate all the people surrounding you. you just want to keep the good, but it's like the opposite always happens. the good leaves, and the bad stays. it's just a test for your patience but sometimes you can't take it anymore. you just feel like shutting yourself out, from everything. from both the good and the bad. it has pros and cons, but... ah, i'm rambling."
i want him to continue. i relate to him so much. his warm voice melts me down again, and the words bring me to tears. he looks down at his hands, takes a deep breath, and smiles at me.
"i always seem to bring you to tears," he smiled.

the head doctor turned out to be quite a bitch. he basically just kicked the boy who'd helped me out of the room and told him he'll get contaminated as if i was a virus spreading around.
"he's disgusting," the doctor says, sitting down on the chair the boy sat on. i wanted to push him off. who is he to sit on a chair where such a warm person sat on? the doctor is so cold i felt shivers going down my spine every time i look at him.
"so," he says, ignoring my glare. he takes off his eye glasses. "you've got a couple broken bones, a lot of injuries, and probably some internal damage as well. you'll be staying here for a while."
i highkey just want to kick his ass.
he stares at me. i glare at him.
"fine with me if you don't act kind to the ones helping you," he says in a tone i don't like. he gets up and leaves the room. the warm boy walks back in the room, looking back to flip at the doctor. i laugh silently.
"heyyy," he smiled, going back to the chair he sat on earlier. the one where he belongs.
"don't trust everyone that seems like a hero or something. they can be a little rude sometimes."