17

a/n ) ya'll what why does this book have 331 reads?? i didnt expect this istg thank you for reading! ^_^
also sorry for the lack of updates, i got super sick last saturday and all i've been doing was just sleeping and eating with lowkey a dead appetite lmao

when i woke up, i was in a room with lights glaring at me and some machine beeping.
i couldn't really move so i decided to just call out for someone.
"woo—"
"i'm here, y/n, don't worry," he answers. i felt my muscles relax when i heard his voice. his hand held onto mine and his face came into view. still, after that, he was still grinning that recognizable grin. jihoon, the teary-eyed boy was watching in the corner. he caught my eye contact and smiles.
"what happened to the—" i paused to breathe; i didn't realize breathing was so hard until now. "dong...hyun..." woojin frowned.
"they ran off after they started getting hurt," jihoon grunted, getting up from his seat and coming towards us. "we called the police already, so don't worry, y/n." he smiles and nodded at woojin.
woojin shrugged and sat back down, still holding my hand.
"need anything, y/n?" jihoon asks. "i'm going to get a snack."
"no, i'm fine.." i say, quieter than i hoped it would be.
"oh, okay. you better rest, yeah?" he walks out of the room, closing the door after him.
i looked at woojin. he sighed. "i'm sorry i went out of the room instead of going back in and helping you," he said. "that was idiotic."
"it's fine," i say. "at least i'm not dead."
"but what if i was too late and jihoon never went to me to help? what would've happened then? i should've just stayed back and held them off." he was pacing back and forth.
"what if you just decided jihoon was just another one of them and fought him, too? then he wouldn't be helping you. helping us." woojin stared at me and shook his head. he sat back down.
"let's not start. i'm just grateful you're okay," he smiled warily. "i guess it's just kind of unfair that i made jihoon and those kids who were just studying suddenly go into a fight and get hurt and i was just calling the police."
jihoon barges back into the room. "they got caught and are under investigation," he grins. "apparently, donghyun was supposed to be in jail but he got out early. so he's back in, and now he's going to have to stay there longer!"
"just calling the police?" i looked over at woojin. he looked proud of himself. "don't we need a celebration for this?"
"yeah! let's go eat bingsu!" jihoon says excitedly.
"sadly, no she can not eat bingsu," a voice interrupts our moment of happiness. a doctor walked into the room. "i see you're awake, miss. she needs to rest and eat exactly what we give her."
i realized, this doctor is somewhat familiar or similar to the one from my dreams.

a/n ) just a filler actually akssdfhdh it's not v good i still don't have much ideas lol
ALSO

a/n ) just a filler actually akssdfhdh it's not v good i still don't have much ideas lolALSO

i found this and idk why but im laughing
im playing as chanyeol btw lmao it's actually fun