11

"eunha you've got to help me."
i look up at her with pleading eyes. it's not right to lie to someone, but i just really want to be with woojin. we do need each other.
"y/n, i... i can't," she sighed. "you know i love seeing you two together, but once i lie, i can't stop. you know that." i felt a bit betrayed. for several years consecutively, i'd trusted her and she'd trusted me. eunha always had my back, and i always had hers. we never wanted anyone to hurt each other. now, at this time where my dad was hurting me by not allowing me to be with the one i love the most, eunha decides to not help.
"no, it's not lying, eunha..." i felt desperate. "it's just a cover up. they ask who i'm with, you can just say that i'm with jieun or something." come on, please don't just leave me like this.
"y/n your mother knows you haven't even seen or hung out with jieun for several days," she said firmly. "it's obviously going to be awkward when i tell her that, and if i say you're with me, i'm going to have to show proof."
"nonono, just uh, say i'm making amends or something," i say.
"y/n... i..."
"eunha for the love of me and woojin's future children..."
"but i can't... it's bad..."
"i'll let you babysit and name one of them..."
"okay, fine." i quickly hug her. this girl, hwang eunha, is the best person in the world and i am going to have to owe her something big. she doesn't look too happy about it. she looks reluctant, but i know she'll try her best to not give me and woojin's cover away.

woojin and i spend more time now, with less worries.
eunha would call me at times, telling me if my parents had called her about who i am with, and also includes who i'm with. the world does not deserve such a nice person like hwang eunha. without her, i wouldn't be with woojin.
"make her your bridesmade in honour or something, when we get married," woojin smiled, stroking my hair. we were at a nice hill, lying underneath a large tree. my head was rested on woojin's legs, and we were holding hands. he held it tightly.
"i am seriously going to," i sigh. "there's no way you can't not love eunha... that doesn't make sense, does it?"
woojin laughs. "not really," he says honestly, "but our future will make sense. we're seriously going to have a good future." i sit up and lean onto him.
"you think so?" i ask him. he nods. seriously. not at all reluctant.
"i love you, y/n," he says. it was like the millionth time, but every time he says it, i just believe him even more.
"i love you too, woojin," i smiled.
"yeah? prove it."
we press our lips together, and close our eyes as if we were in our own world.

a/n ) kind of wanna make hwang eunha an oc tbh? i might draw her as a character and show it in one chapter lol