07

!!

"LET ME GO!"
i kept on kicking and trying to release myself from daniel's grip. several of his friends had found him and are helping him out by verbally, mentally and physically hurting me. flashbacks from my first nightmare came back. i did not want my deeam to spill out into reality. the pain i felt now was real. it really was happening to me, not at all a faint and subtle pain like the ones in dreams. daniel stops his friends, and pins me to the wall.
"just think of this as a lesson, y/n," he said. "this is why you shouldn't do—"
"i didn't have—" i paused to cough. "i didn't have a-any affairs! they were rumours!" daniel scoffed and hit me.
"rumours my ass!" he yelled to my face. "don't you dare fucking lie! the entire school knew and figured it out! you're just a damn coward running away from problems thinking it'd help!"
"hyung, that's too much," one of his friends say, trying to pull him away from me. he looks a bit teary-eyed.
"go fuck yourself, jihoon," he looked back.
"say that to the mirror!" someone shouted.
i look over to my side, and see woojin holding a plastic bag, presumably filled with the food from the convenience store. did he really take that long just to get food?
"who are you?" daniel's attention goes over to woojin.
"a person," woojin winked at him. i have mixed emotions. a part of me wants to kick him and another part of me wants to kiss him.
"you really want to get involved in something like this?" daniel asks. he grips onto my neck tighter. not tight enough so i couldn't breathe, but just tight enough for it to hurt.
"well if my future wife is getting hurt, then yes," woojin walks over to us. what the hell is going on in his head? he rummages through the plastic bag he was holding and pulled out fire noodles. my fire noodles. "look in this, sir." the pack of noodles were already opened. i had no idea what he was trying to do.
daniel glares at woojin and leans over to look inside the pack, and woojin quickly uppercuts daniel, hitting him right on the chin.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" daniel lets go of the grip he held on my neck, and i could finally feel that i was breathing oxygen.
"Y/N! RUN!" woojin yelled at me, grabbing onto my hand. we run out of the alley and into the city.

sometimes i really wonder why i like woojin.
we were now running away from daniel and his friends. why, where and how did he get the idea of punching daniel? we kept running, even if we knew daniel was far away. eventually we stopped near the park we went to earlier and collapse onto the ground near a tree.
"woojin," i say, panting hard. i crawl over to him and hold his hand. he turns his head to look up at me and smiles. "you're crazy."
woojin laughed and looks up into the night sky.
"i am crazy," he says, still breathing heavily. "i'm crazy for you, y/n."