15

a/n) ok i just forgot i even had a wattpad for like a week and then i come bACK AND SEE THAT THIS BOOK HAS 218 READS WHAT??. U SERIOUS BRO? THANK Y'GUYS :'D

"hwang eunha," i sigh, sitting down on a desk. "is lowkey, but literally, an asshole."
"kind of rude, don'tya think? at least she tried," woojin smiled, pulling a chair up to the desk and sat down. although i could tell he was hurt from how eunha broke our friendship and got me in trouble, he still kept smiling and tried to be positive. i admire that.
"you're always so positive, woojin," i smile at him, crossing my legs. woojin shrugged and pulled his chair in closer.
"i am positive that we will have good children—" i poke his nose and laugh. he grins at me and rests his head on the desk, facing to my legs. i could feel his warm breath on my thighs.
"that's a bit perverted," i say, looking down at him and messing his hair up. he jerks his head up and looks away, his face red.
"wasn't supposed to be," he said awkwardly. i smile and lift his chin up towards my face with my index and middle finger.
"it wasn't?" i asked. he stares at me and laughs. woojin flusteredly scoots away a little, but i pull him back in for a kiss. woojin wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in, so that i was sitting on his lap. our paradise. a getaway vacation, to forget all our troubles and relieve the stress we go through.

"hey, y/n!" a voice calls out, giving me chills. eunha.
my lips pull away from woojin's and look up to her. she was not alone. with eunha was daniel, donghyun, the teary eyed boy that was named jihoon and a few others that i didn't know. why and how are they here? donghyun was supposed to be in detention.
"i know what you're thinking, y/n," eunha laughs, sounding psychotic. "donghyun broke free from the teacher's grasp and escaped. by that i mean he knocked them out." honestly, eunha sounded like the more psychotic version of harley quinn. or drunk, i should say. i wonder what kind of drugs donghyun's group puts her on.
"wasn't really thinking about that, actually," i say, trying to be calm. i got off of woojin's legs and stood up. "i'm just wondering about what kind of drugs donghyun actually uses on you." donghyun's face glares into my eyes.
woojin grabs my hand. "let's run," he whispers. i shake my head.
"having affairs again, huh, y/n?" daniel asks, stepping forward. "soon you'll cut that shit off your list and find a new person, or even cheat on him." woojin stands up quickly and walks over to daniel.
"hey, how's your chin, man?" woojin asks, looking at daniel's chin that looked pretty bruised up from his uppercut last time. "damn, looks quite bad." woojin holds onto daniels cheeks, lifts his chin up and examines it. daniel looked flustered. he didn't move and let woojin do his thing. i still don't get his tactics.
"ah, i know how to make this better," woojin said. he lets go of daniel's cheeks and rummages through his jacket's pockets. after a while, he stops looking through all his pockets and stare at daniel. everyone was watching him curiously. "i've got nothing. but i have my hands." and... he uppercuts him again. the group gasps and surround daniel. woojin grabbed my arm and we start running, but donghyun takes my free arm and pulls me down.
"woojin!" i shout. but he wasn't there. i didn't know where he went.
the painful attacks came back. the nightmare of having being attacked in any way possible was now a reality.
the pain was real.
my world blacked out.

a/n ) im not at the top of my game today ahskajdlls i wanna go sleep ;; also some of my friends and i went to get bingsu and sushi on monday, have some photos ^_^