The Shadow Queen Chapter 1

Ok people who are about to read this book. Don't copy it or I will hunt you down. All the characters are made up and do not exist. The places in this book do not exist except for Deep Creek beach in Alaska. I do not mind if you may or may not get ideas , but copying is stupid so don't do it. Unless you get permission from me(which is probably not going to happen). Enjoy

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Long ago when the earth was still being made, the shadow race was born. They were put on earth to balance out light race. The shadow people were ruled by a King and a Queen. They ruled with kindness and justice. Soon the king and queen had a son Jarod who was to be the next in line for the throne.

However Jarod's heart was full of evil and it started to show on the night of his sixteenth birthday. On that day he killed two maids working in the castle of where he lived. But what he didn't know was that one of the maids had a mother who was a witch. The witch put a curse on not only Jarod, but all of the shadow people as well.

-On the day of when a red moon has an eclipse all of the shadow race will transform into a terrifying creatures, a creatures that will only feed on the darkest nightmares of a person and make them reality, you will only dwell in the shadows, creatures who will go by the name of Shadow Lurkers-.The curse will only be broken when a female heir to the throne learns to love and overcome the transformation.

And with that the old witch died. From that day and on Jarod became even more evil. The King and Queen grew worried for their kingdom. The years went on and the King and Queen finally had a second son named Oliver. They named Oliver as the new King and Jarod grew furious. Oliver then had many daughters, but none of them fell in love. Jarod decided that since he couldn't be king then no one could. However the princesses heard his awful plan and fled into hiding. And no one heard of them again.