all mine

November 19th, 1992
Today is the day. He's coming home to me. I barely got any sleep last night. I feel like its not real, but I is. The love of my life is really back.

I tapped my foot anxiously and looked down at my watch. He should be here by now. I stood up on my tip toes and searched frantically with my eyes, but too many people were pushing past me. I frowned.

What if something happened to the plane. God, the thought of something happening to him makes me uneasy. No, you're being ridiculous, Jules. He's fine. As if on cue, I spotted a mass of brown, stringy hair.

My eyes widened as I sped over, not wasting any time. "Dave!" He turned around quickly, a grin breaking out on his face. "Jules!" Ive missed his delicate voice. I jumped into his arms, wanting every single inch of him to myself. Tears filled my eyes.

"I felt crazy without you." I whispered tearfully as he cupped my face in his hands. He smiled sadly. "I did too." I kissed him hard, then turned to Kurt and Krist, embracing them both.

"LA just wasnt the same without you guys." I said as we walked to baggage claim. Krist laughed loudly. They got their luggage, then continued out to my car. "Ok, I wanna hear about the whole tour." I said as I turned out onto the main road.

Kurts face looked drained of color, and Krist was chewing on his bottom lip. I frowned. "It was...really great. Our shows were always really good. The crowds were insane." Dave spoke.

I smiled widely. "Yeah, we all enjoyed ourselves." Kurt said, eyeing Dave. "That's really great. I'm so proud of you guys." I said, squeezing Dave's hand. He smiled and kissed me softly.

We all agreed to just hang out at dave and i's place. When we settled in on my sofa, I egged them on to tell more stories of the tour. They talked about their drunken escapades, the people they met, the shows they played.

I was fascinated.

"God, I wish I could travel the world like you three." I sighed, shaking my head. "You should've came. You could've kept some of us out of trouble." Kurt muttered. I giggled.

Krist got a few beers from the fridge, passing them around. We just watched tv and chatted. "Im so fucking happy you're back." I whispered to Dave.

"I'm glad I'm here too."