pop

August 7th, 1992
"You have everything right?" Julia asked nervously as she swerved into LAX. "Yes!" I laughed. She smirked and unbuckled. We got out of the car and rushed into the busy airport.

My heart was heavy with misery as we walked through the metal detectors. I really am gonna miss her.

We sat down together on a bench near the terminal. "Ok. this is it." She whispered, nuzzling her face in my neck. I squeezed my eyes shut and stroked her hair.

"Im really gonna miss the way you hold my hand, the way you bully me for my nostrils, the way you give me blow-" "ok, ok!" She laughed before I could finish. I smirked and kissed her.

"I'm gonna miss you too. I'm gonna miss you alot." She said sadly. My heart was crumbling into pieces.

"Flight 373, flight 373." She sighed deeply. I hugged her tighter into me. "I love you so fucking much. Dont forget me Dave. Please don't forget me." She whispered, her voice cracking.

"Jules, I won't ever forget you. I'll be back soon. Time will fly. I love you." I said, holding back the flood gate of tears that pushed at my lids.

Julia's P.O.V
"Dave, you really need to go now or you'll miss the flight." I frowned, pushing hair from his face. He planted one last tender kiss on my forehead, then walked away.

My knees felt weak. He was gone.

I covered my mouth as sobs erupted from my chest. I don't know how the hell I'll live through this.

August 9th, 1992
Its only been 2 days without Dave and I'm falling apart. Well, not literally, but it feels that way. I dont have someone to hold me late at night, I don't have someone to watch movies with and make dinner with.

Its unbearable to be without him. I don't even have Courtney. I just have Alisha, but she tends to be busy alot.

I whimpered and tossed and turned all night, thinking of Dave.

Dave's P.O.V

I miss her so fucking much. She won't leave my mind. When I played drums tonight, all I could picture was hers beautiful face. I'm cracking up.

"I miss her so much." I groaned. Krist patted my back. "It'll be ok. Time will fly." I wish it would. "Shit!" I heard Courtneys loud voice yelp from the dressing room. We all went in.

She was sitting on the floor, a puddle of fluid surrounding her. "Her water broke." Krist mumbled, looking stressed. "Oh god. Someone get Kurt!" I yelled. Krist and I helped Courtney up from the floor. "He's wasted." A stage manager frowned, looking panicked. Kurt was leaning into him. His eyes were glossy red and big like saucers. He was twitching slightly.

"Let's go." Krist muttered, dragging courtney past Kurt. Someone had already called 911. Paramedics rushed to us with a stretcher. Obscenities flew from her mouth as she was rolled into the ambulance.

We dragged Kurts limp body into the ambulance. He was extremely disoriented. He's high as a kite while his fiance is in labor. They're pretty fucked up.

"Courtney, breath." An emt instructed as she struggled to keep her composure. We arrived to the hospital and poured out into the doors.

Julia's P.O.V
I almost tripped over some cords while my legs moved lazily to the phone. "Hello?" Maybe Dave forgot that it's 3 in the morning here.

"Hey babe, its me." His sweet, soft voice spoke. "Dave, why are you calling at this ungodly hour?" I grumbled, rubbing my eyes.

I heard him giggle. "I'm sorry, but it's Courtney. She gave birth." I felt dizzy all the sudden.

I've gotta get to them.