from me to you

May 14, 1992
(I MEANT TO PUBLISH THIS BEFORE MY LAST CHAPTER, SUMMERTIME SADNESS. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!)
"Happy birthday!" We all yelled, leaning in Julia's door frame. She aimlessly threw a pillow at us. Kurt snorted and walked to her bed. "Wake up." He said softly, shaking her by the arm. She winced and flipped over to Kurt.

"You guys need to confiscate that key from dave." She said, kicking off the blankets. I giggled and went over to her. "Happy birthday." I smiled, kissing her.

"Thank you." She smiled, standing up.
She then hugged Kurt and Krist.

We made her a big breakfast, which she appreciated greatly. "You guys didn't burn my apartment down." She teased, poking me in the ribs. I scoffed and stole a piece of bacon from her plate.

She then disappeared into her room to dress for work, and came back out in a short, dark red skirt and black sweater. "You look so beautiful." I said, cupping her face in my hands.

She blushed and kissed me softly. "Alright, I'm going to work. Ill see you guys later." She smiled, before grabbing her work bag and leaving.

"Ok, let's start setting up." We decorated her cozy apartment with banners, balloons and candles. We also ordered alot of pizza's. Lots of people are coming. "Shes gonna be so excited." I smiled, tacking some streamers up with Kurt. "She definitely will."

Julia's P.O.V
I finished some work that was due, then laid it on Jims desk. Alot of people left early. Alot of the people I talk to, which kinda sucks. I hoisted my bag up on my shoulder, then left the office.

I carelessly tossed the bag into the passenger seat, then hit the road.

Breed was playing on the radio as I drove home. Kurts loud, raspy vocals filled my car. I grinned and tapped my fingers on the wheel. I parked, then got out of my car and hurried inside.

My apartment was pitch black. I stumbled around aimlessly. "Surprise!" Voices shouted, jumping up from behind various pieces of furniture. It scared the hell out of me.

My terrified expression twisted into a look that reflected my excitement. "Oh my god." I laughed, putting a hand over ny mouth. "Happy birthday." Dave smiled, cupping my warm flustered face. I smiled and kissed him softly. "Thank you guys."

The party was so much fun. Courtney was yelling at everyone, which made it even funnier. We were all VERY drunk. God, everybody I knew came. It was unreal.

Dave and I were dancing wildly on the kitchen table. Our hands were clamped together as we jumped around. Courtney was the only one not drunk, a surprising turn of events, despite us all anticipating her being the only sober member of the house.

"C'mon." I slurred, dragging him by the hand to my bedroom. He giggled as I locked the door. I pushed him down onto the bed, and pulled down his pants. He brought his lips to mine. My hands were tangled in his hair as he pulled my panties down, my skirt hitched up on my hips.

My nails scraped at his strong arms as I rode him. He gripped my hips firmly, moaning loud. I didn't care if people heard. I didn't care one bit.

"Fuck!" He groaned, spanking me. I gasped and rode harder.

I fell forward onto his chest as I had my orgasm. He was having his too. "Oh my god." I panted, feeling my muscles start to untense. He then flipped back on top, peppering kisses down my breasts and tummy. I moaned quietly and wove my fingers in his hair.

His tongue flicked around inside me. I felt like screaming, but bit my tongue. He kept eye contact with me as he did his work, turning me on more.

My eyes rolled back as I felt myself reaching an orgasm. He groaned against me as I rode my orgasm out.

His nails were digging into my thighs. He then came back up and kissed me hard.

"Was that a good present?"