walking after you

January 2nd, 1992
"It was so great to meet you!" My mother exclaimed, hugging Julia tight. Julia smiled warmly. "Your amazing, ginny. Thank you for letting us stay with you." Ginny smiled, then turned to me. "My baby is leaving." She frowned. I rolled my eyes. "Mom, I'm 22!" I said, throwing my hands up. She laughed and hugged me.

"I love you, mom." "I love you too, Dave." We waved to my mother as we walked over to board our flight.

Our fight and makeup is in my head. Not necessarily in a bad way, I've just been thinking. This was our first REAL fight. It wasn't over something minor or stupid, it was a real fight.

"Dave? You alright?" Julia asked, concern in her eyes. We were sitting in our seats on the plane. I smiled and nodded before kissing her.

An hour into the flight, I pulled a napkin and a pen from the cup holder in between Julia and I.

Tonight I'm tangled in my blanket of clouds
Dreaming aloud

Things just won't do without you, matter of fact
Oh oh ooh
I'm on your back
I'm on your back
Oh oh ooh
I'm on your back

If you'd accept surrender, I'll give up some more
Weren't you adored

I cannot be without you, matter of fact
Oh oh ooh
I'm on your back

If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you

Julia's P.O.V
"Jules, were home." My eyes adjusted to the bright sun. Dave had a wide grin on his face.  I stretched, then pecked his lips. We got our carry on stuff, then ventured into the crowded airport.

I can't imagine how it is for kurt, or anybody in the public eye for that matter.

Paparazzi and press swarms him everywhere. I've witnessed it.

We got our luggage, then went to our cab. "Ive missed L.A." I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Me too." I took in the bright sun and blue sky through the taxi window as we rode to my apartment. God, I've missed this. Virginia is great, don't get me wrong. Its a nice escape from the busy city we live in, but I've been here for a long time. Its my home.

We payed the driver, then collected our luggage, hauling it inside and onto the elevator. I looked into his big brown eyes, which gleamed with happiness. He's so full of energy and optimism. I simply dont understand it. Most of the time, I'm tired and something is weighing me down, but Dave? He's so bubbly and sweet.

I unlocked my door and pushed it open with my hip. It felt good to see my tiny apartment again. The worn out grey sofa, the big bookshelf beside my window that's overflowing with books and records, my large window, which lights the whole living room up, overlooking the city, and that cactus that rests on top of my windowsill.

It's been there since I moved in. These are the most important aspects of my living room. I dont know, this place just wouldn't be home without them. "Ive gotta admit, it feels great to be here." I smiled, turning to Dave. He wrapped his arms around me. "I love you." He mumbled, his lips pressed to the tip of my nose. "I love you too."

Our lips then connected. He deepened the kiss, laying me down onto the sofa. I opened my legs, giving him space to move. He kissed down my neck, then hoisted my skirt up my hips. I felt his breath on me. "Please do it." I whined. He chuckled and placed kisses in my inner thigh before moving my panties to the side.

His tongue went wild. I buried my face in a pillow, trying not to scream, but the intense pleasure was all too much. "Oh my fucking god!" I peaked, gripping onto his hair. He came back up and kissed me hard. I then took charge, getting on his chest. His eyes were full of lust as I trailed my hands down to the zipper of his pants.

I bit my lip as I pulled them off with his boxers. "Julia." He breathed, closing his eyes. I looked up at him as I licked the tip, then went all the way down. His hands were tangled in my hair. "Jesus Christ, julia." He moaned.

He then came, hard. I smirked. We were both completely out of breath. "You're really good at that." He panted, pulling me into him. This man is nothing short of extraordinary.