Virginia

December 27, 1991
"I'm nervous." I whined, gripping Dave's hand as we walked through the airport. I haven't been so shaken up in a long time. Meeting Dave's mom shouldn't make me so nervous and anxiety ridden, but it does. "Jules, she's gonna love you, I know it."

I saw the proud looking mother. She had a grin on her face. She reminded me of dave already. "Hey mom." Dave grinned, hugging her. She kissed Dave's cheek. "Mom, this is Julia, my girlfriend." My heart rate quickened. "Hi hun. Call me ginny." She smiled, hugging me.

I felt warm and safe. I wasnt so nervous. I hugged her back. We walked through the crammed airport. "How was your flight?" Ginny asked as dave and I settled into the backseat. "It was good." I said, holding onto Dave's hand. He smiled and kissed me.

We all conversed on the ride to Ginnys house. She asked non-invasive questions. Dave and her were so alike, well, Dave's a high school drop-out who plays drums, but you get my point. We pulled up into the driveway. Dave and I got our suitcases out of the trunk, and went inside. "Your house is beautiful, ginny." I smiled. "Aw, Thank you darling."

Dave noticed cookies on a pan in the kitchen. He bolted for one, but ginny swatted his hand away. "David, you're going to spoil your dinner!" She cried. Dave groaned dramatically, then carried his suitcase upstairs. "Some people never change." She sighed. I giggled. "He's so amazing." I exclaimed.

She grinned and took both of my hands. "He loves you, Julia." I felt myself blushing. "Im gonna put my stuff away." She nodded. I dragged my suitcase upstairs, and found Dave unpacking. "Hi." He smiled, kissing me. The room used to be Dave's. Posters covered the walls.

He had all types of weird shit. "I like your room." I chuckled. He squinted at me, then pulled me down onto the bed with him. "I love you so much." He said, kissing me. He continued down my neck and chest. "Dave!" I gasped. He chuckled and slid a hand up my skirt. "Your mothers right down stairs!" I hissed, although I was enjoying it.

"You'll just need to keep those pretty lips of yours shut then." He growled. I bit my lip as he pulled down my lacy panties. He left kisses across my stomach and hips. I inhaled sharply, palming at the large bulge in his jeans.

He licked his lips before removing his pants and boxers. I straddled him as we made love. "Shit." He groaned, cupping my ass. I moaned softly and wove my fingers into his hair. I bit down on my bottom lip to keep from yelling out.

I love him so much. We dont just fuck, we make love. My head rested on his shoulder afterwards. "Thank you for coming here." He whispered. "Its my pleasure."