Chapter 18

(Ariana)

I was playing with my fingers as I heard Justin shut the water off.

Did he really love me? Or was he using me?

A tear slipped down my cheek as I wiped it away with my arm and I sniffled as I heard the door open, I looked up seeing Justin wearing a white towel. He smiled and I faked a smile.

"Hey." I mumbled as he grabbed a pair of basketball shorts, and a white t-shirt.

"Hey beautiful, what's wrong?" he sat next to me as I looked at him, he grabbed my chin with his index finger and pulled it up.

"Tell me.." he spoke with his raspy voice.

"Tummy hurts, I guess I ate something that I didn't like." I chuckled low as he broughtme close, kissing me passionately, I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer.

Ariana, what are you doing, Justin is hurting you..

Justin layed me down as I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands on each side of me, he smiled as he pulled away, he gt up and went into the restroom, changing.

From: Mommy
Sweetie get dressed, we're going out to dinner.

To: Mommy
Okay(:

I got up and slipped on a pink dress that was above my knee, it was like a sweater. I slipped on my white boots that I wore to the Radio Disney Music Awards. Iput on mascara and and blush and a little bit of lip gloss. Brigette came in (Ariana's hair stylist)

"Want me to put your hair up?" I nodded and sat down, Justin came and me and Brigette looked him, he smiled and walked out.

...

Myhair was put up, and I thanked Brigette, and I grabbed my Chanel white purse and my IPhone and went out of my room. Justin bumped into me and I smiled.

Ariana what is wrong with you?!

"Hey, me and the rest of my family are going out to eat, wanna come?" he nodded and kissed my cheek, I went downstairs (Ariana's stairs are like a circle, if you saw her instagram post, she recorded Brian, or scott going down the stairs.)

My mom, my dad, everyone waited and I smiled as Justin came downstairs. We all walked into the white limo. i, of course sat next to Alexa, and Justin. He set his hand on my lap and I layed my hand on his shoulder, my dad smiled at me as my heart was thumping loud and deeper.

-

We soon we're there and Ben opened the door, and Justin stepped out first, holding out his hand. Igrabbed it and I heard my mom say.

"He's such a gentlemen."

I smiled and a few fans came up to us, asking what any fan would do if they were infront of their idols. Fewminutes passed and soon me and justin were blocked by screaming fans, the paps came and Justin grabbed my waist, kissing my cheek.

-

Everybody was talking while we all waited for our food. Justin got up and mentioned me to go to the way back of the resturaunt. I smiled and got up.

Justin was waiting, I walked up to him and he smiled. He grabbed my waist and gently pushed me up the wall, we were kissing roughly and he brought my leg up and around his waist. I moaned softly and justin started kissing my neck, I tried to keep in my moans.

(Scooter)

I asked my wife where was ariana n' justin.

"Have you seen ariana nor or justin?" she shook her head and I got up, going to the way back of the resturaunt.

I saw them..

-
Short but hope you like.
Now cuties, please go read @jarianafanfics_ books, they are way too good, you won't regret.

What do you think is gonna happen between ariana and justin, scooter saw themand he couldn't believe what he saw.

stay tuned cuties xo