Chapter 17

(Justin)

I woke up by Ariana tickling my face, I smiled and opened one of my eye lids, the sun shined on her. I grabbed one of her cheeks and brought her down, kissing her.

"Well, someones in a good mood." Ariana laughed as I yawned, Ariana got up and went to the restroom, I looked at her as she walked. I sat up and rubbed my face and got my phone out and onto Twitter.

@JustinBieber- Starting off by a good morning (:

I closed Twitter and onto my contacts, changing Ariana's name, it was to My Girl .. well now to My Everything.

I smiled and turned on the tv, watching anything that was on.

Ariana came out and walked right over here as istared at her, I opened my arms and she got in them, her bach on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"So, what do you wanna do?"

"I was thinking about going back to Boca, my dad is already there and I hadn't seen him for awhile." Ariana started breathing heavy as I grabbed a strand of loose hair and put it behind her ear.

"We can do that, baby, anything you wanna do." I smiled as I felt her turn over.

"Really?"

"Yeah, anything." I smiled, as she cupped my cheeks and kissed me as I kissed back, wanting to deepend the kiss, but she pulled away and got up and slipped on her shoes.

.

.

.

Hours later we got off the van, holding each others hand as fans were over on the other side of the fence. I waved as Ariana was on her phone and looked up and smiled.

We entered the private plane and we settled our things near us on a counter as I got out my laptop, getting on Twitter, Ariana rested her head on my shouder. I looked into her eyes as she smiled.

"What's wrong, baby?" I closed the laptop and I opened my arms as Ari sat on my lap and I held her tight.

"Headache, but sometimes I feel like a bitch that when there's fans outside, I never get to hug, or take pictures." I sighed as Ari looked own with stained tear cheeks. I wiped away the tears as I brought her close.

"Atleast they saw you." I mumbled, she looked up and rested her head on my shouder as I wrapped a blanket near us and covered her, Ariana started playing with my tattoo on my neck tha says 'Patience' (I think that's what it says)

(Ariana)

I woke up by Justin when he said we're here and i shot awake. I yawned and slipped on my shoes, and grabbed my phone.

To: Mommy

We're here in Boca mom. can't wait to see you and dad!

From: Mommy

Whose 'we' sweetie?

To: Mommy

I'll show you mom when I get there, see ya in like 20 or little shorter mins, bye mom, love you.

Justin came up behind me and I smiled.

"Let's go." he whispered in my ear, sending chills down and up my spine, making butterflies fly and tickle each part in there that makes me blush like a red tomato.

I grabbed Justin's hand as we exited the plane and there was a van waiting for us. We got in and settled our things, before I sat down, Justin pulled me onto his lap. I giggled and leaned my head back on Justin's shoulder.

.

.

.

I got off the van and ran a hand through my hair and Justin grabbed his duffle bag with his clothes in it and everything he needs.

I opened the door as my mom hugged me tight, My dad (Scooter Braun) came out and I ran up to him, hugging my tightly. Scooter saw that Justin was here.

(Justin)

Scooter looked at me and I became scared. Scooter mentioned me to come in this room, I walked slowly in there.

"You know why your here, right?" I shook my head even though I knew what he was talking about.

"No, no I don't."

"Don't you remember that when Ari fell and hit her head?" My palms became sweaty and nodded.

"I remember..."

"Look, I'm gonna let this loose, okay?" I sighed in relief and got out.

"Oh, n' Justin?" I turned around.

"Are you two dating?" My eyes became wide and I shook my head, lying. I walked out and up to Ariana. She smiled as she kissed her big dark brown dog. Idk what her dogs name is anyway ut oh well.

-

Me and Ariana went to her room and she got out her laptop and opened it to her unfinished songs. I sat down next to her and she smiled bringing her lips to mine and we smooched for awhile and Ariana played a song.

"Are these unfinished songs?" Ariana nodded bringing up her phone and charging it as I looked at her everymove.

"Yeah, I don't have any good ideas.. so just decided to take a break and try to come up withsome new lines. " I mouthed 'oh' and I got up and said to her that I was gonna take a shower.

(Ariana)

When Justin gotin the shower I started scrolling through some of my old songs from my number 1 album Yours Truly (Yours Truly is actually #44 on the album chart but wait till her second album comes, it's gonna go straight to number one :) )

I played Daydreamin' and started to think of Justin... his phone dinged and I couldn't believe what I just saw.

From: Unknown

Have you dumped Ariana yet so you could get back with Selena?

-

Uh-oh what do you think what's gonna happen next? stay tuned darlings xo.

OMG PROBLEM IS STILL NUMBER ONE ON THE CHARTS AND THE PROBLEM MUSIC VIDEO NUMBER 1 !!!!(:

bye lovelies xo