Chapter 19

(Ariana)

I saw my dad and gasped as Justin turned his way, my dads face was red as me and Justin moved away from each other.

"Stop hiding things from me you both, I'm sick of tired with it!" I flinched when my dad was yelling.

"Look ... dad, if we want to be together, then we can. He loves, I love him." Ariana your lying, quit. A tear came down my cheek.

"No, you two are gonna go home, Justin your gonna pack your bags, and Ariana you stay the hell away from him." he walked out and I collasped to the floor, crying as Justin grabbed my in his arms, hugging me. Tears were now on Justin's shirt and I couldn't stop.

"We gotta go, Ari. I have a plan." I stopped crying, and my breth hitched and I got up, I wiped under my eyes.

...

Me and Justin got into the house as I closed the door. Justin grabbed a paper, writing on it.

"What are you doing?" Justin looked at me as I got scared a little bit. His eyes were like very wild.

"I'm writing that were going somewhere to see if he can find us." my breath hitched and my heart beated a thump to tell me to tell him that I saw that text message.

Do it Ariana, Its for the best. You won't move on or be able to if you keep, keeping this inside you.

"I saw that message." Justin stopped writing. He looked at me.

"What message?"

"You know that message, it was unknown, it said 'have you dumped Ariana to go back to Selena' it was something like that..." Justin stomped writing and looked at me.

"Wait, that was Fredo, he sent the message wrong ... he re-sended it and it said 'Have you told Ariana about the surprise?'" my heart dropped, I hugged him tightly and he kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry .." I mumbled, Justin nodded and he kissed my cheek softly.

-

Seconds later, everyone arrived and Justin held me close, mom went in and smiled.

"I told you to leave him." my dad said, Justin looked at me and nodded.

"Look, dad, I love him, you can't buy love, oranything else, but I love him, I'm almost twenty-one, and it's time for you to respect that who I love, is who I really love. Justin is a good guy, he's ... different." my dad walkedp to me and I looked at him plainly.

"Sweetheart, look, I understand, but you two are famous, you can't just date just like that," I nodded. "But, you'll get this through together." I smiled and hugged my dad tightly, everyone cheering as i smiled, running up to Justin, hugging him tightly.

We're finally together.

Me and Justin went upstairs to make it official on Twitter, or Livestreaming but I chose livestream. It went live and I shuffled to get comfortable. Justin got in the camera. I changed quick into a white tank top, and black tights.

9,754 views popped up and I started going through twitter. I posted a tweet and comments were coming up in the livestream.

@arianagrande: Livestreaming, asking questions from here on Twitter #askariana

Justin was answering a couple while I looked at him, he looked at me and quickly kissed, hope no one saw that.

@typsyariana- Holy HOLY IM SCREAMING, JARIANA IS FINALLY ALIVE, GTTA GO TELL MY FAMILY!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH.

@Bubbles4ari- OMFG JARIANA FEELS!!!

@arianascookie- AHHHHH DFHHFDDGHJDBSFGJ

-

I logged off livestream and I layed dwn as Toulouse cuddled, Justin looked at me, on his instagram, snapping a picture by kissing my cheek at the corner of my lips.

He captioned: The best love I could ever ask for @ArianaGrande

I lied down as he layed down next to me, on his shoulders, he kissed me passionatly as I kissed back roughly, I pulled as Toulouse got in between us. We laughed as I checked the time.

(Justin)

My love for this Boca girl has never been this good. I love her than I love myself, but together I understand that we're meant to be together. I kissed Ariana goodnight and I wrapped my arms around her small waist as her back was pushed up against my chest. I turned off the lights as it was pitch black.

I wanna do something for her tomorrow that she'll have this memory save forever through her beautiful, long lasting life. Maybe I should bring her flowers, maybe a necklace that says the letter 'J' in it.

I don't know, but I'm gonna try my best to make this an unforgettable memory.

She's My Everything, And No One Won't Change A Thing About It.

___________________________________________

Hope you loved it babes. Tryed my best with the best things that could come up. So, it's almost @ToulouseDaDog 's birthday. 3 Days left. Holy, Ariana followed (: Can't wait for her new, beautiful music.

So, what do you think Justin is gonna do for Ariana the next day. Finally Scooter let them be together. (Wish this was real) So stay tuned babes.

xo