Chapter 60

| justin |

"What should we do today?" I say while looking at Ariana. Ariana smiles, and looks up. "Don't know. Cuddle all day.." I nod, and pull her closer. Ariana lays on my chest, and hum's a soft song. It felt like my ear's were smiling. I close my eyes, and imagine Ariana, and our family that is coming soon. 

"Hey, Justin?" I look at Ariana, and she picks up her head, and looks at me. "How much you love me?" I smirk, and grab her cheeks, and pull her closer. "More than anything, Ariana. You're my everything, babygirl." Ariana smiles, and her dimple show's which causes butterlfies in my stomach. I kiss her slowly, and Ariana crawls on me. "You know.. I was beginning to wonder that- ugh nevermind just kiss me." Ariana smashes her lips on mine as I close my eyes.

We hear the door knock, and Ariana get's off me. Savannah comes walking in. "Breakfast is ready." "Alright, we'll be down in a sec, thanks." Savannah smiles, and closes the door. Ariana looks at me, and pecks my lips, and gets up, and changes into sweats, and light blue tanktop while I change into a black shirt, and basketball shorts. We both exit the room, and I help Ariana down the stairs.

Once we reach the bottom we see the plates are set up. Ariana licks her lips, and walks faster to the food. I smile, and walk with her. She sits down, and begins to eat. I look at her eat, and chuckle. Savannah comes and eat's with us. "Savannah this is fantastic! You're a good cooker!" Savannah smiles, and looks down. "Thanks! I've never had a compliment on my cooking but you, Ariana oh my god thank you." Ariana looks at me and smiles. I drink my orange juice.

"This is some good stuff! I like it." Savannah flashes a smile at me, and I look at and smile. I look down at my plate, and began to eat. 

-

After breakfast, we three were chilling in the living room. Savannah was on her phone and kept blushing. Ariana was napping on the couch as I was sitting by her. "Why do you keep blushing?" Savannah looks at me, and shows me her phone. She was messaging her boyfriend, Cameron of course. I smile, and turn on the tv. I watch a show, and try and focus on the tv but Savannah keeps giggling. "You've been giggling, what is Cameron doing to you?" Savannah rolls her eyes, and closes her phone. "Oh nothing! He was messaging me funny vines, and pictures." I nod, and Ariana turns over to the other side.

"I see that Ariana is pregnant.." I smile at the though of it. "Five months, just three to go." Savannah smiles. "Congrats, Jay. You clearly deserve a family with a amazing girl like Ariana." I look at Savannah and smile wide. "Thanks." I smile, and focus at the tv.

Ariana groans, and looks everywhere, and yawns. "Morning to you, baby." Ariana giggles, and sits up, and holds onto my neck and kisses me softly. I bite her bottom lip softly, and Savannah get's up, and goes upstairs. Ariana smiles, and grips my shoulder. "I had a dream."

"About?" "Us." I smile wide, and kiss her nose. Savannah comes downstairs, and has her laptop. "I should take you out." Ariana smiles, and get's up and goes upstairs. "I found a place to stay at." "That;s great, where?" 

"With Cameron, he said he has enough place for me to stay with him. So today i'll be packing, and going over there, but thank you so much for letting me stay." I smile, and get up. Savannah closes her laptop, and hug's me tight. I hug back, and Savannah goes upstairs while Ariana comes downstairs. "I heard Savannah found a place." "Yeah, she's getting her stuff ready." Ariana nods.

"Where are you taking me?" I lock my fingers with hers. "A walk in the park. Just wanna be in a nice moment with you." Ariana pecks my lips, and I kiss her forehead. I open the door, and Ariana walks out, and we walk down the street, and Ariana looks around. "This is nice." I smile, and lock my finger's with Ariana's and I pull her closer, and kiss her cheek.

"You know, you're such a romantic man?" I blush, and kiss Ariana's cheek. "But all this romantic from me is just for you, and only you." Ariana aw's and hug's me tight. "I should take you out to dinner." Ariana giggles, and shakes her head. "Baby, that's just too much. You don't need to show me you loving me by taking me out to dinner. I just love you for you, and only you. No matter what position you are in, I'll still love you still." I kiss her lips soft, but then kind of hard.

Ariana smiles through the kiss. We start to walk back to the house. I then see Savannah putting her stuff in her ferrari. Soon enough we were there, and I was able to see that Cameron was with her. "Leaving so early.." Savannah looks at me, and smiles. "Cameron wanted me to leave early." She shrugs, and I let go of Ariana's hand, and hug Savannah tight. "It was nice seeing you once again." Savannah wraps her arms around me, and kisses my cheek.

"It's not like I'm leaving again," I chuckle, "besides, you have Ariana to keep you very well company." I pull away from the hug, and Ariana walks inside, and winks at me. "You're the best friend in the world. I'm thankful God gave me you." I smile wide, and hug Savannah once again. "Well I'm pretty sure God wanted me to do this too." Savannah gets closer to me, and kisses my lips, and she pulls away, and smiles wide.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" I nod, and hug her tightly. Cameron walks out, and gets in the ferrari. "Ready?" Savannah smiles, and waves at me. I wave goodbye, and Cameron drives away. I walk into the house, and see Ariana watching tv. "What are you watching, baby?"

"Gossip Girl! My favorite show! Justin you should know what my favorite show is." I laugh, and close the doubled glass doors. "Savannah is offcially gone, huh?" I nod, and sit on the couch. Ariana holds her stomach, and groans. I'm assuming the baby is kicking again. Ariana grabs ahold of my arm, and grips it tightly. "He's kicking really hard. Oh my god, it hurts so bad right now!" I rub her stomach, and Ariana wipes her tears, and grabs her lower back.

"Did your water break?" Ariana shakes her head, and shuts her eyes tight. I continue to rub her lower back gently, and Ariana leans foward a little more. "Should we go see a doctor?""There's not enough time, I'm okay." Ariana sighs, and lays back on the couch. "He stopped?" Ariana purses her lips, and closes her eyes. "Yeah, he stopped kicking." I lean back on the couch, and check the time.

1:47. 

Ariana soons begin's to fall asleep, and I could myself my head dropping from being so tired. Ariana covers herself, and starts to snore quietly. I lay on her lap alittle, and tur down the volume on the tv from causing so much noise. Ariana runs a hand through her hair, and sniffs. I rub her stomach gently, and Ariana smiles. "Keep doing that." I rub softly, and Ariana licks her lips.

I soon enough began to slow my hand down from rubbing and fell asleep.