Chapter 24

(Ariana's POV)

I stood there, laying on my bed. I kept on thinking about Justin, how could he take her side? I tear slipped out of my eye. I heard a knock on the door, I got up, walking towards it.

"Yes?" Frankie opened the door, he looked at me for a second and hugged me tight, I broke down and tears fell out of my eyes, he mouthed 'you're okay Ari' he closed the door. I went back to my bed.

I changed Justin's message name to just plain old Justin.

Justin- Can we talk...

I looked at it, ignored it. I closed my eyes, pursed my lips, I felt cold. Everything was different, it felt different, I miss him but I shouldn't, I love him still, but I shouldn't still have feelings for him. I grabbed my phone.

Replying to that message.

Ariana- No, I'm done talking to you. Leave me alone.

Justin- Look... I'm sorry, I didn't know who to believe in...

Ariana- I would never lie. Never. You chose Audrey, I bet she is wrapping her arms around you, she clearly liked you the whole time when I was visiting you for your tour.

Justin- I don't care about Audrey. I just need you

Ariana- Bye.

I deleted my messages between me and him. I got up, changing since I had to perform. Bridgette got half of my hair and put the pony tail high enough to see it, she straightened my bottom hair and put on this headband that had cat ears. I put on a black short skirt and a black tank top that was showing my stomache.

Moments later, I grabbed my white microphone, and got on stage and got ready in my position, I was performing Problem.

The music started and I started singing, I did my dance like how I rehearsed it, everybody was cheering like they always did, that's why I love them, they're my babies.

..

I took off my heels and everybody congratulated me. I fake smiled. My mom came up to me and hugged me tight. "I'm so proud of you sweetie." I smiled, kissing her cheek.

Everybody looked behind me and their mouths dropped, I turned around and saw Justin. Everybody left, anger grew inside of me, "What do you want? Leave me alone for once."

"No, I need you back. What I did was wrong." He looked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't do nothing wrong, you chose the wrong person to believe in, I'd nevercall Audrey a slut, she told you that so she could have you for all herself, so you believed her." He sighed, walking closer to me, he grabbed my hand.

Pull away Ariana..i thought.

"I told her to leave the tour... so I could come back and get you to be Mine all over again. Your my life, my pride, the best thing that has happen to me." I couldn't believe his words right now, I want him back right now but something told me in my heart to forgive him , everyone needs a second chance.

I leaned in, kissed him, feeling his soft plump, gorgeous lips that I have missed since these past few weeks. He hugged me tightly.

"I love you." I whispered.

"So does this mean Jariana is back on?" Frankie said, I nod. Everybody was cheering and I looked back at Justin, he smiled and winked at me.

"My tour is still going on, will you perform some of your songs at my concerts?" I smiled.

"Of course." He picked me up, twirling me around as I squealed.

I love him so much.