Chapter 57

| ariana | 

"You sure you wanna do this?" Justin says while looking at me, and rubbing my stomach gently. I look down at him, and nod. Justin locks my fingers with his as we walk up to the hospital. Every step I took felt like my heart was dropping deeper in my stomach. Justin kisses my cheek to calm me down. He opens the door for me, and I step In. 

We check ourselves in, and wait patiently. "I'm so glad to be having this baby with you. I'm so happy that I'm the father of this baby." I kiss Justin's lips, and he bites my bottom lip gently. Justin rubs my stomach which caused butterflies to swarm around in there. I feel the baby kick, and I feel pain in my back. I groan quietly, Justin looks at me. "You okay, baby?" I nod. I felt my mouth dry, and I gulp down the lump in my throat.

"Ariana Grande, please?" the nurse says while holding the door with her back supporting. We both get up, and wabble over there to her. she smiles warmly at me, and she takes us to a room. I sit on the hospital bed, and Justin holds my hand gently. He kisses my forehead, and I see that the doctor is taking out something. She lifts my shirt, and I feel coldness. She puts the monitor in front of us. I hear the baby's heart beating, and I smile. I look at Justin, and he has tears in his eyes. "Aw, baby, don't cry." I wipe his tears and he smiles. 

"Would you both lovely people want to know what the gender is?" Justin nods, and I smile. She prints out a picture, and hands it to us. It was a boy. I smile wide. "It's a boy." I smile, and Justin kisses my lips repeatedly. The doctor chuckles, and Justin pulls away. 

"The baby is doing excellent! Just make sure you're okay, and doing right things. Don't do that much like moving around, and remember to not drink." I chuckle, and nod. She wipes off the cold stuff on my belly, and I pull down my shirt, and sit up. "You, Ariana are five months pregnant." I smile wide. 

"How many month's left until the baby is due?" The nurse thinks, and looks at me. "About three, I guess." The nurse nods, and Justin helps me off the bed. The baby kicks, and I bite my lip from the pain showing in my expression. We both walk out, and I hold his hand, and we both walk out the hospital. "I hope these months go by fast." I look at Justin, and chuckle.

"They will." Justin opens the door for me and I get in. Justin gets in and turns on the volvo. Soft music was playing, and I look out the window, and see lights lightning up the streets. Justin sets his hand on my thigh. I put my hand over his, and he chuckles. "What should we both do?"

"Anything you want, baby." I say looking out the window. Justin turns right, and turns left three times. His phone rings, and I look at him. I take out his phone, and look at the caller ID. Audrey was calling, and I press declined. The phone rings again, and now It was Scooter. "Hello?" I say while I press speaker on the phone. "Is Justin there with you any chance?"

"Yes he is. Why?" 

"He needs to go to the studio, and write some music, and probably record music also." I sigh, and hand Justin the phone. Justin puts it up to his ear. "Scooter.. I can't, not right now... I can't leave my wife alone at the house... no." Justin hangs up, and runs a hand through his hair. "Baby, just go. I'll be okay." Justin shakes his head.

"No, I'm not that rude. Ari, I can't leave you alone." I shake my head, and pull out my phone and message Scooter that he's going. "Justin, you have to. You can't let down fans." Justin sighs, and squeezes my hand. "Baby, you know I can't.. It'll be in the way."

"Nothing's in the way, Justin. Look, I know it's hard leaving me alone, but you have to go make music." Justin pulls in the driveway, and get's out. I open the door, and wabble to the doubled glass doors. Justin wraps an arm around my shoulders and kisses the side of my forehead. I hold my stomach, and open the door. Justin closes the door, and locks it. I set my phone, and clutch on the counter top. "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"For the millionth time! I'll be okay." Justin pulls me closer, and looks in my eyes. I lay my hands on his shoulders, and he kisses my lips passionately. Justin walks foward while my back meets the counter. He sets me on the counter, and kisses my neck. I lock my fingers in his brown, lucious hair while I throw my head back. "Okay, Mr. Bieber, you got to go to the studio." Justin groans, and grabs the keys. "Do I have to, I'd rather spend my night with you." I bite my lip, and smile. Justin smirks, and kisses my lips. He blows me a kiss, and a wink and leaves. I get off the counter, and go to the livingroom. 

I turn on the tv, and eat fruit. I soon start dropping my head, due to the fact that I'm tired, and want to fall asleep, but then I don't want to end my night like this. I just want to be in my husband's arms, and in a comfy blanket. A day like that for once would just brighten my day. I lay on the couch, and grab a blanket near me, I cover myself, and get in a comfy position, and start to close my eyes slow. My phone rings, and I groan. "Ugh." I grab my phone, and hit answer.

"Yes?" 

"Aw Is my baby cranky." I hear Justin's voice, and smile wide. I lay on the couch, and lay on my back. "Well I was taking a nap, but no someone had to ruin it." I giggle, and Justin laughs. I soon felt sick, and the baby started kicking again, but hard which caused me in a lot of pain. I shot up, and rub my upper back. 

"Are you-" 

"I'm okay. I'm okay just that the baby is starting to kick." Justin aw's, and I get irritated. "When I get home, I'll rub your stomach. Sound good babygirl?" My heart flutters, and giggle. "Sounds good right now!" I put my hair up in a messy ponytail. "Alright, well I was calling to check up on you."

"Please get home sooner." 

"I will, babygirl. Sleep comfortable." Justin hangs up, and turn the other way, and fall asleep in deep sleep. Having a day like this might be okay, but having a day without a special may ruin your day a little, but atleast peace, and quiet sounds nice.