Chapter 54

a r i a n a ' s p o v

I feel Justin's hand run up my arm, and I try to hide my giggles. A giggle escapes my lips, and Justin puts his lips on my earlobe. I curl in a ball, and laugh. "That tickles!" I smile. Justin turns me, and pulls me close. I tangle my legs with his, and put my ear aainst his beating heart. Justin stroke the back of my hair softly.

"You always know how to make my morning better." I say muffled. Justin kisses the top of my head, and breathes deeply. I get on top of him, and Justin lays back on his back. I straddle him, and laugh. Justin sits up, and throws me back on the bed. I laugh as he squishes me.

"You're heavy!" Justin smiles. I prop on my elbows, and Justin kisses my lip's. I turn my head, and he kisses my cheek, leaving me a wet kiss that stunned my heart, and made me blush. I push Justin back, and his back leans against the bedboard. I crawl on him, and he smiles. He sucks in the bottom of his lips, and looks at mine. I smile, and grab his cheeks, and pull him to me. I kiss him, and he bites my bottom lip.

I get off him, and brush my teeth as Justin groans. I chuckle, and brush my teeth. After, I wash my face, and put some lotion on my legs and arms. I throw my head in a messy ponytail. I put on gray sweats that wwre big so I rolled them up. I slip on a black top, and put Justin's shirt in one of the brown drawer's. Justin pouts. "You looked cute, and cuddly in my shirt."

"I like to be in mine for awhile atleast." Justin grabs my chin, and pulls me close. "Well then I guess tonight you're sleeping in your undergarnment's." I blush, and he pecks my lips. He leaves to the bathroom, and I sit by the window that was high, and you could see the streets of LA. I take a photo, and post it on Instagram. I close my phone, and see Justin come out. I turn my head to him, and smile wide.

"Can we cuddle?" I shake my head, and get up. I jump on the bed as Justin goes to the edge of the bed, and grabs my ankles and pulls me too him. I squeal. "Ow! You popped my ankles!" Justin chuckles, and kisses my nose. I go to the middle of the bed, and lay down. Justin comes behind me, and wraps his arms around my waist. I cover us with a thick white blanket. Justin lays his head in the crook of my neck, and kisses my jawline near my earlobe.

I take a photo of us, and put white around it. I put an outlined heart as my caption and post it. Justin soon breathe's on my face, and I hear him snoring. I smack his forehead lightly, and Justin flinches. I giggle, and someone barges in the room. I look up, and see Frankie. I get up, and hug him tightly. "Hey, Frankie!" Frankie carries me, and sets me on my feet. My mom cmes in, and smiles. I kiss, and hug her cheek.

"What bring's you two here?"

"We wanted to check up on you both before the wedding tomorrow." I smile at the thought of it. Justin sit's up, and smiles. "I'm excited as you are, babe." Frankie aww's.

"I can't wait tomorrow!" Frankie says as he jumps up and down. I jump with him, and laugh. I wrap my arm's around his waist, and kiss his cheek. "So tomorrow at three in the afternoon, right?" I nod. My mom and Frankie leave, and I get back in bed. Justin bring's me close. "I love you." "I love you, baby." Justin kisses my cheek multiple times, then part of my lips. I kiss his lip's and he smiles.