Chapter 33

J u s t i n ' s p o v

I woke up with Ariana in my arms. I smile, and admire her beautiness for a little bit. I play with one strand of her hair. She moves, and slightly snores softly. Ariana wakes up, andpicks up her head. She smiles immediately. "Hey, beautiful." She giggles. "Mornin'." She gets up, and slips on one of my sweaters that reaches up to the top of her knees.

I close my eyes for a moment, and I feel pressure on me. I open my eyes, and see Ariana. "Your so beautiful." Ariana blushes. "And you're too handsome my love." I chuckle, and kiss her lips softly.

We both get up, and go downstairs. "We should bake a red velvet cake! I'm craving for it!" I smile. "We can make that." I get out the things we need. Ariana gets three or two eggs, a measuring cup, and a bowl. She pours the cake mix into the bowl, and cracks two eggs onto the cake mix.

I wrap my arms around her waist, and my chin on her left shoulder. "You're not helping, huh?" I nod. "Mhm. I wanna watch you." She giggles, and shakes her head softly.

-

Me, and Ariana were looking through a book, and it had pictures of us. I don't even remember what happened in each of them. Ariana takes out one picture taken by my mom. We were in a pile of leaves, and we kissed. Ariana chuckles. "I miss days like these." She points at the picture, and smiles. I hear a ding, and that means the cake was done. "Oooh! Its done. I'll go get it." I nod, and Ariana gets up.

I look through the pictures, and there's one when I was like really young, and Ariana had red hair. My arm wrapped around her waist, and her hand on her hip. I was wearing a red checkered shirt, and black pants. My hair was the bieber flip. Haaha. Ariana was wearing a bage dress. Her hair was set into a pony tail. Beautiful features of her mom.

"Want some?" I put the book down, and get up. "Sure." Ariana hands me a pate of the cake. I tasted it, and oh my gosh it tastes so good! I lick my lips. "It tastes so good! You should be a cheif." Ariana blushes.

I put down my plate, and come toward to Ariana. Her lower back connects to the counter. I rub one of her cheeks softly. The pad of my thumb rubbing in circles. I kiss her softly. Ariana lays one of her hands on my waist. I pull away, and smile. "Your a good kisser." "You are too." I kiss her one more time. This time adding a little bit more rough, and hard. Ariana pulls away, and hugs me. I hug tightly.

I interlock my fingers with hers, and lead her to the couch. I sit down, and Ariana sits next to me. Her head on my shoulder. I turn on the tv, and Teen Nick Top 10 was on. I see Ariana on tv with cat ears on, a black tight crop top that fits her perfectly, and a long black skirt that was tight. She was in a dark room, and it was full of sand. "Hey look! You're on tv!" Ariana laughs. "I look like a seductive kitty!" I laugh loud. "You look beautiful babe!" Ariana puts her face in the crook of my neck.

"I guess." Ariana mutters with a low giggle. The song ends, and I clap. "Outstanding!" Ariana blushes. I peck her forehead, and Ariana smiles with her eyes closed.

A r i a n a ' s p o v

I love the way Justin treats me. I smile, and playfully hit his muscular arm. Justin pouts. "I'm sowwy." I say in a baby voice. "You can make the pain go away if you kiss me." Justin puckers his lips. I roll my eyes. I grab his shirt, and pull him toward to me. My breathing becomes uneven. I smash my lips to his to fill up a heart. Justin grabs my waist, and leans back. My back connecting to the leathered couch. I pull away, and look at Justin in his honeycomb eyes. I got lost into them. It was like I was staring right into his soul.

"I miss you. I can't even imagine you leaving me now." Justin looks at me. He furrows his eyebrows. "I will never leave you, but before the car crash. You told me you don't love me anymore."

"I was saying that to get you out of me head. I need you, and I can't live without you. You're my everything." "I told you to not crawl back to me when I told you to realize what you were doing. And you did things wrong." My heart was now shattering. I was scattered in pieces. My stomach dropping deeper, and deeper.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." "I fell in love with a girl who told me that she would still love me when we would break up, but then here you go. Telling me you don't love me. That's totally unforgivable." I was now crying. "I'm so sorry. I'll just leave then." I got out of his grip.