Chapter 38

J u s t i n ' s p o v

I just sat there in the corner with a picture in my hands of Ariana. Why'd I screw up this time? Why am I always the bad guy? Why do I hurt people? Then the door opened, and my mom came in, and looked at me as I got up. She opened her arms, and I walked into them. I cried, and cried until my chest hur. My breathing became uneven.

"Shh. Its okay." I heard my mom sniff. My grip became tighter. My mom began rubbing my back in small circles. "You wanna talk about this?" My mom cooed. I nod. She sits me down, and sits next to me. I look down. My vision becoming blurry.

"Ariana told me what happened. What did Audrey do?" I looked at her, and a tear slipped out of my eye. My mom wiped away the tear. "After what happened when Ariana left, she told me that she got what she wanted, and then said she didn't want nothing to do with me. Then, she just left." I put my face in my hands. My mom brought me in a hug. I sobbed loud.

-

I sat there in my bed with a book that had pictures of Ariana, and me. There was one when we were young, and we first met. She was drop dead gorgeous when I met. I couldn't even keep my own eyes off of her, and I mostly drooled over her.

I bumped into someone, and she almost fell. I caught her with my own hands wrapped around her skinny waist. "Oops. Clumsy me." She giggled. "Are you okay there?"  "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." She fixed her badge dress that had a few diamonds on it. She looked up, and man she was gorgeous. She smiled.

"You're Justin Bieber, huh?" I nod. "You must be the beautiful Ariana Grande?" Ariana giggled, and laughed. We shook hands too long. She pulled away. "Let's take a picture together!" Ariana squealed. "Uh, sure. I don't look my best anyways."

"You look handsome. C'mon let's pose for the camera." My stomache erupted into butterflies. I wrapped one arm around her waist, and Ariana put her hand on her hip. She put weight on her right leg. She was gorgeous in this pose. Her flaws. I smiled as the sun shined on us. The camera took the picture, and I pulled my arm off of her. "Thanks, JB."