Chapter 9

~ Justin's POV ~

I stared blankly at Natalie. I started looking away, tears were forming in my eyes again.

"I said, who are you?" Natalie's angelic voice said, but sounded angry, and sad. I got up and walked outside, but I need to call Scooter, he'll kill me and won't even let me see her again.

I dialed his number slowly, ever button I clicked, my stomach did flips, my heart pounding. I pressed call and put the phone up to my ear, exhaling in and out fast.

"Hey, glad you called. So how are you doing?"

"I-im doing really fine, but uh, Scoot, I need to tell you something, I hope you won't kill after what I'm gonna say." my heart pounded fast now, I paced circles.

"Shoot, and if it does include Natalie, I'll be furious, you won't even see her again."

"I-it does. Actually I went into your house and just you know, kissed her but then, she went upstairs and so did I, and we sorta started kissing again, but she got out of the room and stepped back when I was getting closer and closer to her, but she was on the edge of the stairs, she tried to push me, but be-before sh-she could, she slipped and fell and hit her head pretty hard, and she lost some blood, the doctors say she got a memory loss." Tears were running down my face, after another and another.

"I-i-i-i can't come over, but let me tell you something, help her, before I'm coming bavk, but when I do, me and you are gonna have a talk." I can hear him whimpering and sniffing over and over again, he was crying.

The phone went dead and I walked back into the room, seeing Natalie changing, I fake coughed and she turned around.

"So are you gonna walk away again, or can you at least tell me who you are."

"I'm Justin Bieber."

"Oh my gosh, your like standing infront of me, ahh! I idolize you." She squealed happily.

"Um, actually you knew me before after everything happened when you ended up here." I shifted in the chair as she sat in the bed.

"Ho-how did I end up here?" I told her the same story and tears were forming in her eyes, I was crying too. Natalie got up and stood infront of me, cupping my cheeks.

"It-its okay, it was an accident." She cooed and I stood up and hugged her.

"Its all my fault." I whispered, hoping she didn't hear me. She did.

"Its not your fault, friends forgive each other." My heart broke when Natalie said that particular word. I let go and grabbed her stuff, and mine too.

"Just to let you know that, you are famous, and so am I, and your fans are called arianators." Natalie nodded and smiled brightly, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I've always wanted to be famous, but here I am in a hospital, saying my dream tht already came true." She giggled, oh how I love it.

"So um, are you hungry, or tired, I could drive you to your house, or we can go pick up some food." I chewed on my bottom lip, Natalie smiled.

"Well, I am hungry, but id really love to see my house again." that smile always gave me butterflies.

20 minutes later

I was driving to Natalie's house after we got done eating, and I saw her small figured body on the seat curled up in a ball, I smiled big, chuckling.

I pulled up to her house and turned off the car. Natalie woke up and yawned. I smirked and I got out of the car and so did Natalie. We walked up to her door and I opened it and smiled, both of us went down the hallway and she stopped laughing.

"Nat-Natalie, is that you?"

She walked inside of the living room and I saw her pity boyfriend, him looking at us.

"Ye-yes, its me, and um, how are you?"

"Baby, don't act like you don't know me, I'm Nathan, your boyfriend."

"Nathan can I um talk to you?" I nudged my body to the other room. Nathan followed me and I closed the door.

"She got a memory lost, cause um we were fighting and she was on the edge if the stairs and she tried to push me but incase she fell, I tried to catch her but she just kept slipping out of my hands." tears were forming in my eyes.

"You caused all of this!!!??"

I flinched and nodded, then Natalie came in, and got up close to us and tried pushing us away, but Nathan came getting closer. He was pissed.

Instead I came up to him and Nathan punched me so hard in the face, I fell to the floor and Nathan got on my and started punching me again and over and over, I was groaning, it hurt so hard. I pushed him off of me and wiped the blood off my lip, Natalie tried pushing Nathan, I grabbed her to the side and punched him in the stomache, Nathan fell to the floor, he got up and stumbled to the door and left.

Natalie looked at me and hugged me, I hugged back.

"It wasn't your fault, probably Nathan is just overreacting." she shrugged and went to the door, then she fell to the ground and winced in pain, Nathan stood there covering his mouth. I growled and ran to him puching him hard. Over and over, blood dripped all over the floor. Nathan ran out of the house, and I looked at Natalie. I ran to her and kneeled down. Natalie groaned in pain, holding the side of her head. I grabed her and ran to the kitchen grabbing the aid kit, and I set Natalie on the counter top, and got out the cloth and started holding her cheek and put the soft white small cloth on her head, she jumped alittle.

I pulled away and nodded, Natalie grabbed another white cloth, and put it on my lip, I hissed and she cooed m to be quite. I snaked my arms around her skinny waist.

She looked at me and I put her hands on my cheeks, and I leaned in, and kissed her gently, the cut on my lip stinging, but it wasn't worth it. I carried her to the couch and layed her down gently, and wrapped her legs around me, and pulled her closer. She flipped us over, taking off my shirt, and giggled. I kissed her tenderly, I sat up and she sat on me facing me, she kissed back.

Next Morning

~ Natalie's POV ~

I woke with a blanket wrapped around me, I saw my clothes on the floor, and Justin's. I sat up and yawned, I got up with the white long blanket aroud me, smelling eggs, and bacon. I walked to the kitchen, and Saw Justn in his boxers. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey there sleepy head. Sleeped well?" his raspy voice gave me buterflies, I smiled.

"Yeah, totally did, so um, can you tell me who is Nathan?" I leaned over to the counter top my chin in the palm of my hand. Justin grabbed two plates and put two bacon on each, one pancake one each, eggs on each.

I changed into sweats and a white flower tank top. I walked downstairs and Justin grabbed the plates and I sat down, and so did he. We started eating and Justin spoke.

"Babe, so um I just wanna see, is there any pain in your stomach?" Justin looked at me, with worried eyes.

"No, why? I'm not pre-pregnant."

20 minutes later

Me and Justin were cuddling on the couch.

"Baby, but if you are?"

"Jay, I'm not, I swear."

After that I excusedmyself and ran to the restroom threwing up. Justin came In and rubbed my back gently. I brushed my teeth, and sat on the floor, crying as Justin hugged me, crying on his shoulder.

"I think you are." Justin cooed, I nodded and started crying more and more. This can't be happening.