Chapter 47

a r i a n a ' s p o v

"Ariana Grande-Butera take Justin Drew Bieber to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I nod, and say, "I do." Justin stands there, and it looked like he was gonna scream of joy.

"Justin Drew Bieber take Ariana Grande-Butera to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Justin smiles, "Who am I kidding, of course I do!" Justin presses his lips to mine, and it felt like it was just us two in Church. Just us two, no one else.

"I may now pronounce Husband, and Wife!" Everybody cheers. I pull away, and Justin wraps his arms around my waist, and pulls me close to his side. We both smile, I kiss his cheek, and he blushes.

"Ari!" I open my eyelids. I turn my head to see Justin. I'm in his arm's and i feel so comfortable right now I could just fall asleep again. I close my eyes and Justin shakes me. "You gotta wake up, baby." I groan. "Five minutes would be better, please." I whine. Justin kisses the back of my ear, and I feel buterflies.

I turn my body, and see how our faces are inches apart. I giggle, and grab his cheeks and kiss his lips. He pulls me close, and beings me ontop of him, and I giggle. He sits up, and wrap my arms around his neck. My fingertips touching his back. The door opens, and my family walks in. I cover my face, and blush. I hear pictures being snapped.

-3 months later-

My tour ended, and me and Justin have been spending more time together. It was like we were stuck like crazy glue. But aren't couples like that?

Me, and Justin were on the couch, planning the wedding details. I wanted it to be a big room with white tables, a huge decorated cake, and a dress that was long enought to cover my feet, and my hair in waves. Justin thought it was a goid idea, but he wanted me looking like a queen with a big dress, but I thought it'd be too much. So we both went for the dress I liked. Justin thought a lot of things, and we had the way we wanted it to be. I lean my back on the couch, and Justin lays his head on my lap. I play with his hair.

"I can't believe all of this is happening." Justin plays with my fingers. I chuckle, and kiss his forehead. He locks finger's with mine.

"Believe it." I smile wide. Justin brings me down to lay by his side. I kiss his cheek, part of his lips, and his jawline. He turns his head, and kisses me.

"I can never live without you, baby." I blush. I hide into Justin's neck. He wraps his arm around my shoulder. I laugh. Justin brings out his phone, and takes a picture of us. He closes his phone, and cuddles with me. "I love you." I look at him, and smile wide.

"Say it back." Justin pouts. I shake my head, and giggle.

"I love you, too." I brush my lips to his, and kisses back but deepen's it. I moan into his mouth, and he brings me on him. All of me wanted him right now. Jutin carries me to our bedroom in our house where we will be spending our honeymoon. I know it sounds lame, but I just want it to be the right place for us. Justin open's the door, and closes it.

Once its closed, he pushes me up against it. I kiss back rougher, and grind on him slow. Justin moans into my mouth. Justin lay's me on the bed, and takes off my clothes. I rip off his shirt, pants, and undergarnments. Justin tries to flip us but I didn't allow it.

"Mrs. Bieber is in charge." I whisper. Justin props onto his elbow's and I lay him back, all the way back. Justin looks at me with lust, and love into his eyes. I take off my undergarnments, and enter him in me. I throw my head back in pleasure. I start to move my hips back and forth slowly. I put Justin's hands on my bare back. Justin moves his finger's on my back. It tickles me.

I begin to move my hips fast, and fast by each minute. Justin throw's his head back, and moans. My mouth drop's and I start to bounce up, and down. I scream his name as loud as I can. My throat was hurting, and my heart was beating in my ears. I move my hips back and forth again, and go faster than ever. Justin twitches inside me, and comes to his climax. I pant loud, and Justin flip's us. He kisses my body, and kisses the part's he loves about me.

Justin begins to move slowly, and I wrap my arms around him. My arms under his arms and I pull him closer. Tears escape my eyes, and I cry in pleasure. He bucks my hips with mine, and I moan loud. Justin kisses my neck. He kisses my tears, and tell's me it'll be okay.

He looks at me in my eyes, and breathes deeply. "Look at me, baby while I make love to you." I look him in the eyes and a tear escapes once again. He kisses my tear. He start's to move slow. I lock my jaw, and feel close to my orgasm. I scream in pleasure.

"Oh my god!" Justin stop's and lay's beside me. I look him in the eye's and smile.

***

Today was a next day, and I felt sick. It felt like I was gonna die. Justin wrap's his arm's around me, and I felt dizzy. "What's the matter, babygirl?" My heart pounded. My throat felt dry. I shake my head. Justin wipes my forehead as I begin to sweat.

"No-nothing.." I croak. Justin kisses my nose. I get up, and run to the bathroom. I reach for the toilet, and vomit. I put my forehead on the toilet. I pass out.