Chapter 56

a r i a n a ' s p o v

I open my eyelids, and stretch my body. I feel Justin's arm snake around my waist, and I smile. "Good mornig to you too." I giggle, and try and get out of his grip. He loosened his arm around me, and I get off the bed. I walk towards to the bathroom and strip out of my clothes. I fill the bathtub with warm water and pour shampoo in it. I step in and let my body relax.

I almost feel my nose filling up with water, but decided to stay above of it. I breathe in, and smile. I hear footsteps and I turn to the doorway and see Justin leaning against it. "Morning, baby." I hear his raspy voice buzz in my ears and I feel the bottom of my spine tickle.

"Hey there, handsome." I smile. I put my hair up from keeping from getting wet. Justin brushes his teeth, and after he gets done with that, he sits by me, and looks me in the eyes.

"Stop doing that with your eyes." Justin smirks, and puts his thumb on my cheek. I blush and smile warmly. It looked like he was admiring my looks. "What thing?"

"You're like looking at and expect me to make me go crazy." He chuckles, and puts his palm of his hand on the back of neck, his fingers tangling in my hair. I get lost in his eyes, and he bring's me close. I felt his lips on my neck, and I wrap my arms around his neck. I grab his cheeks and put my lips against his. I pull away and step out of the bathtub. I wrap a white robe around me and it was sticking against my skin.

I change into a gray top and sweats and put my hair down. "Let's do something." I look at Justin, and sit on the bed.

"Like?" Justin lays on his tummy, and smiles wide. My head felt dizzy, and I felt my throat tighten. Justin looks at me, and opens his mouth. "We can do whatever you feel like doing." I play with my fingers and look at Justin. I felt vomit coming up. I run to the bathroom, and open the toilet. Justin holds my hair and rubs my back. I lean against the toilet, and close my eyes.

"Are you okay, baby?" I shake my head, and Justin scoops me up and puts me on the bed gently. I snuggle close to him, and feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I cry, and Justin soothes me. Tears came down my cheeks. I put my hand on my stomach, and put pressure on it.

I lay on my tummy, and cover my face with a pillow. Justin rubs my back, and sings one of his songs. I look at him singing and the pain leaves. Justin runs his fingers through my hair while I look at him. "You okay?" I nod my head, and lay my hand on his waist, and close my eyes. I felt myself being covered, and I felt the weight not being down. Justin was getting up and I grab his wrist. "Don't." Justin smirks, and lays down.

Justin's breath hitting my face of the smell of peppermint making me go hungry more. Justin kisses my forehead, and puts his hand on my cheek.

***

It was night, and I shot awake. Pain was in my stomach, and I turn on the lamp near me. I get up, and look down at my stomach. A bump appeared. I was shocked, and started panicking. I get on my knees and cry loud. Justin sits up, and goes to me. "Ari, baby, what's wrong?" Justin carries me, and puts me on the bed, and rubs my bump on my belly. I cry in pain, and Justin soothes me.

I sit up, and breathe. Justin kisses my face, and soon fall back asleep. I turn on my left side, and Justin turns off the light, and wraps his arms around me, and kisses behind my earlobe. I cringe, and purse my lips. Justin breathes on me, and I fall in deep sleep. It felt like I was falling in a dark hole.

I feel the sun shine on me and I open my eyes. Justin was gone, and I get up to brush my teeth. I then slip in Justin's white t-shirt, and leave my hair down. I go to the kitchen, and see Justin cooking. I smile and feel the smell of bacon, and eggs. I sit on the counter, and swing my legs back and forth. Justin turns around and smiles.

"Feeling better?" I nod my head, and Justin turns off the stove and comes to me. He puts his hand on my belly, and smiles wide. I giggle, and he kisses my belly over his shirt. "Wearing my shirts now, huh?" I laugh, and peck his lips. I grab bacon and eat a piece. Justin pours orange juice. I drink the juice and it sizzled in my mouth.

"Someones hungry." Justin smirks and I roll my eyes. "I'm hungry." Justin kisses my lips.