Chapter 45

j u s t i n ' s p o v

Me and my friends were at the ring store. We were all looking for a perfect ring for Ariana, soon to be my wife. I hope. I found a perfect one, but so did Ryan. They both were beautiful, and perfect. I couldn't decide which one.

I picked one which would go perfect, so I picked one with a beautiful diamond in it. I paid for it, and grabbed a black small box. I put the ring in there, and place the box in my pocket. Me and, Ryan, Chaz, and Fredo walked around Missouri. We were trying to get un noticed.

We soon were in the arena where Ariana would be performing tonight. I looked around, and man it was huge. Chax chased Fredo, and Ryan was on his phone talking to someone. I was texting Ariana.

Justin- I'm at the arena where your performing

"I know." I hear Ariana's voice say. I turn around, and hug her tightly. She hugs, and kisses my cheek. I kiss her lips. Frankie, Joan, Alexa, Ariana's grandma come walking in. I wave at them. Frankie comes up to me, and takes a photo with me. I stick out my tongue, and do a peace sign. Frankie walks around and looks around. Ariana wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"Well, hello, Justin." Ariana's mom says. I smile. "Hello, Mrs.Grande." Ariana's mom smiles warm, and looks at Ariana. "He's so kind." She whispers to Ariana,bbut not enough quiet. I chuckle. "Of course he is." Ariana lays her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her. "Well, I should get dressed. I see you all later." Ariana kisses my cheek, and leaves with her stylist.

After about one hour, fans started showing up. Frankie, Ariana's grandma, Chaz, Fredo, Ryan, and Ariana's mother too. I peek out on the stage, and I guess some fans notice me. They start screaming. I look the other way, and Ariana was walking out. I eyed her up, and down.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Ariana smirks. I smile, and see she is wearing knee high boots that were high heels, black shorts, and a black lace top. She was wearing cat eats with her hair in a ponytail. I smile, and bring her closer. "Id love to." Ariana smacks my arm lightly. I kiss her nose, and she grabs her mic. Then, a group, or should I say a huge was chanting Ariana's name. She smiles. We all pray, and I kiss her good luck. Her dancers go on stage, and get in positions. Ariana was walking on stage, and her whole album was playing, but Yours Truly came in first. I sit on a seat, and watch Ariana through the whole concert.

Moments later, the concert was coming to an end. Ariana brought me on stage with her family also. Everybody was screaming. Ariana smiles, and says. "These people mean so much to me, and they are with me throughout this whole tour!" Everybody screams. My ears were buzzing. Man, I did not know her fans were so cute, and crazy about her. Ariana runs across the stage, holding each other's hands. She took photos with them too. Ariana walked up to me, and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Justin is too joining this tour with me!" Cheers, screaming, jumping, throwing their hands in the air. Ariana kisses my cheek. "We are-we are, we are dating!" My cheeks go red, and the fans did as they always did. I wrap my arms around her, we all head out off of the stage, and Ariana chugs two water bottles. I stand there shock.

"You've never seen a girl drink so much water before?" I chuckle. She sits on my lap, and rests her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her. "You performed amazing." Ariana smiles.

"It was tiring, but through it all was super fun!" She squeals.

***

Me, and Ariana were chilling in the apartment. "Ariana?" She looks at me, and sits up. I pull out a black box, and Ariana covers her mouth. "Oh my gosh-"

"Look, I know its way too early but I just wanna make you mine, like all mine. Your truly my everything, and I don't plan on being with someone else. I love you, and this is not just a simple 'i love you' its a true one that I really do, and I do love you as much as you love me. Will you, Ariana Grande- Butera marry me?" I open the box, and Ariana was in tears.

"Justin, you're crazy." Ariana chuckles. I shrug my shoulders cutely. "Yes, Justin, I'll marry you." I slip on the ring on her ring finger. She hugs me fast, and I fall back on the bed, my head hit the headboard. Ariana pulls away, and sits me up. "Oops, sorry." I rub my head. "Its okay, Mrs. Bieber." Ariana blushes, and liplocks her lips on mine. Everything inside me was jumping around. I married the girl of my dreams. I'm married to her, and nothing makes me more happy. Now, we just have to tell everyone, and not everyone, just her family.

This is the start of my life with the girl of my dreams.