Chapter 20

(Ariana)

I woke with a smile on my face, stretching really big ad yawned loudly, I turned my body next to an empty space, Justin wasn't there. I sat up and saw rose petals leading to the door.

I smiled and got up, following the rose petals, opening the door and then I went downstairs, seeing a plate with a white card. I picked it up, seeing a sentence in cursive.

Hope you follow the rose pedals, be careful where it leads you.

Love, Justin xo

I followed more seeing a white tulip, I picked it up and I followed more, seeing everyone in the living room.

"Have you guys seen Justin?" they shook their heads, I'm guessing they're playing along. I smiled and followed more, I went outside and the rose petals lead to the white garage. I opened the door and saw a blanket with food on it, I licked my lips. My eyes were covered by someones hands. I smiled.

"Guess who?"

"Justin."

"No," my heart was beating rapidly. Who was it really then? "Its your future husband, Justin Bieber" I giggled and I took his hands off, turning around. He smiled as I looked at him, smiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he cupped my cheeks. We kissed for like twenty seconds. I pulled away and sat down on the blanket, Justin sitting infront of me.

I grabbed a strawberry, dipped it in choclate. Justin opened his mouth as I put it in his mouth, I giggled and he grabbed a grape, throwing it into the air, thenbit came down, missing his mouth, I laughed loudly.

"Don't laugh." he chuckled as I ran a hand through my hair. Justin came closer to me as I smiled.

"I love you." I blurted out, Justin smiled widely as I pecked his lips.

-

Me and Justin were soon at the airport, he was leaving to start his tour, a couple fans took pictures with us, signed some posters.

Justin stepped on the airplane, i looked at him, as he picked up my chin, he looked at me with those beautiful brown, honeycomb eyes. I pulled him to me and we kissed hard.

I pulled away and he looked at me as I looked right at him.

"I'll miss you." I pursed my lips.

"I'll miss you too, but I hope to maybe join your tour to support you and more." he smiled at the thought of that.

Justin got on the plane, the door shut as I waved goodbye to him, its not like he's gonna see me or whtever but I waved anyway. It left and I turned around, heading toward the van with Issac.

(Justin)

I sat there, looking out the window, playing with my fingers, I pictured Ariana's hands in them, holding them very tight. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

"Hey bro." I opened my eyes and looked at Chaz, sitting right next to me, with food as always.

"Hey.." Chaz started eating his food, as I open my phone to Twitter, maybe gonna follow spree, or something.

@JustinBieber- Off to where I mostly love, my home with my family who I love dearest.

I pressed 'done' and closed the app, going on my messages. I texted Ari.

Justin- Hey baby

My Everything- Hi, I miss you already.

Justin- I miss you most, I'm so bored without you...

My Everything- We can always skpe :)

Justin- Good idea, I'll skpe you right now, all night, every night until I see you

My Everything- Hahahaha, okay, see you in a bit.

I closed my phone and opened my laptop to skpe, seeing only myself and Chaz eating. (lol)

I called Ariana as it was waiting. I got cold and slipped on a sweater. Ariana's face came on, smiling. I looked at her, and waved. She laughed as Chaz's face came in the screen, Ariana laughed as Frankie waved and left.

"So how's everything?" I smiled.

"Its uh, its good actually, but not good cause your not here by my side."

"Justin, stop being so cheesy." I heard her cute little laugh as I smiled big. I held up a heart as she blew me a kiss. Gosh, could she get any cuter and beautiful?

_______________________________

So, updated, short but at least enjoy babes.

Anyways Ariana has a new single coming out featuring Zedd :) I'm so excited tbh right now, its like the same feeling when we were waiting for Problem to come out. Feeling never leaves the love that I have for her.

I might be meeting the Magcon Boys, VSDGJBVDRYJHBDFHJDSV ... well bye xo