Chapter 26

Ariana's POV

Justin looked at me like I was crazy, my hands felt sweaty. "I- I saw her." Justin clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white, he pursed his lips.

"Did you do anything?" I shook my head 'no'.

"Who ever let her in.. I swear..." his sentence was getting quite, I wrapped my arms around myself, it was starting to get cold, he wrapped his arms around me, I felt safe, he kissed my cheek lightly.

-

We were at the hotel, resting. I was one twitter, I tweeted: Loves its late and I still can't get off twitter. I closed my eyes, my phone buzzed, it was a message. J a i

Jai- Still mad at me..

Ariana- I'm done talking to you. Bye.

Jai- I'm sorry, ok. Forgive me.

Ariana- After what you caused to hurt my boyfriend. What makes you think I'd forgive you? You thought wrong.

Jai- I was jealous.

Ariana- Look, I'm over you. Can't you see I'm happy already? I'm way more happy, there's no more an us. I'm sorry but you're out of my life, I don't need you. Now .. bye.

I put down my phone.

Justin comes out and I smile immediately, I get up and walk towards him as he opens his arms. I walk into them and hug his waist tight, "I love you." I breathe out.

His grip tightens on me. "I love you too, baby girl." I kiss his lips lightly, he kisses back.

I pull away lightly, he smiles.

"I missed those lips of yours." I feel my cheeks getting hot, Justin chuckles.

We both fall asleep at a certain time, I snuggle deep in his chest. My phone suddenly rings, I open one eye, I sigh in frustration. I grab my phone and see who's calling me.

J a i.

I go outside of our hotel room, I click 'answer' bringing my phone up to my ear, "Don't you ever know what leave me alone' means?" I sigh in frustration.

"I miss you ... a lot," I hear him sigh lowly. "What I did was totally unforgiveable." The more he talked, the more my heart breaks.

"Jai, why?" I said softly, bringing the palm of my hand to my forehead, rubbing.

"I was jealous, really jealous. When you two hung out at your house, swimming and stuff, that literally made me mad, and heartbroken. I thought I could get revenge ... on him." I looked around, I sat against a wall. I wanted to forgive him, but not just like that.

"Then you should've told me, not doing something that isn't totally right." I hear him sniff, he spoke with that beautiful Australian voice.

"I just want to be friends, that's all." I nod my head, he didn't see me. "Okay." I feel like jai is smiling, "Thank you, I'm tired so I kind of want to go to bed."

I chuckle, "Okay then." I smile and press 'end' on my phone. I get up and rub my eyes, I open the door see that Justin isn't on the couch, he probably went upstairs and into our room. I walk in and close the door, I lock it.

Justin wraps his arms around me from behind, I giggle. "I thought you left." I shook my head. He kisses my cheek, I turn to look at him, he smiles. I wrap my arms around his neck, I kiss his lips lightly.

He brings my leg around his waist, I pull away. "Nice try, Bieber." I smirk, he pouts.

"I love you." I hear him say. My heart flutters.

-

Hi loves, I haven't been able to update in a long time because of school. Anyways, enjoy this short chapter, worked hard. I promise I'll make the next chapter very long for you guys.

Love you.