Chapter 61

| ariana |

I was getting ready to go out to dinner at Justin's parent's house. I put on a black jumper suit with black heels. My hair was let down, and I added more make up than there were already was. Justin comes out of the bathroom, and looks at me, and smiles. "You look so beautiful." I blush, and face him from the mirror.

"I don't look that bad, right?" Justin shakes his head, and walks closer to me. The smell of his scent filled my nostrils that smelled so good. "You ready?" I nod, and we both walk down the stairs. Justin holds onto my hand from not letting me fall.

We both go over to the volvo, and Justin drives to his parents house. "Is the baby okay?" I nod, and hold my stomach as Justin went over a small bump on the road where you feel your stomach tingly a little bit. justin pulled into his parents driveway. I smile, and get out. I grab my clutch, and wait for Justin to get out. Justin walks up to me, and locks his fingers with mine. Justin knocks on the door, and we wait patiently. "You mom has a big house." Justin chuckles.

"I bought it for them." I chuckle, and Patie opens the door, and smiles wide. "Ariana, Justin, it's nice to see you you both again." I smile, and hug Pattie. "How many months, Ari?" Pattie says looking down at my stomach smiling. "He's five months." Pattie gasps, and smiles. "Justin always wanted a boy." She says while whispering in my ear. I smile wide, and blush.

Justin hangs out with his friends while I help cook with Pattie. I feel my side being poked, and I looked down. Jazmyn was smiling at me, and looks at my stomach. "What's in your stomach?" "A human precious human being like you." i poke her nose, and Jazmyn smiles wide. "What gender is it?" Alfredo speaks up, and I look at him. "It's a boy." Alfredo smiles wide, and Ryan comes in while shoving Justin playfully. "Wow, isn't Justin proud?" Ryan says. I nod, and Justin walks up to me.

"We're both glad that we welcomed this human being into this great big world." I smile wide, and feel Justin arms wrap around my waist. I kiss his cheel, and Justin looks at me, and smiles wide. "Wait till we get home, baby." I smile wide while whispering into his ear.

"Can't wait." Justin kisses my neck, and I cringe up by his soft, sweet, kissable lips. He walks off, and Ryan, and Alfredo walk after him. "So how's the new house holding up for you both?" Pattie says while stirring the salad with ranch in it. "It's going really well. A friend of Justin's stopped by and asked if she could stay at our place for like a couple days, and now she's off with her boyfriend." Pattie nods, and smiles warmly.

"What's her name?" "Um, Savannah." Pattie looks at me shocked. I furrow my eyebrows, and lean against the counter. "What's the matter?" Pattie sighs and runs her hand through her hair. "Oh nothing! Just shocked I heard from her from you. Is she looking great still?"

"Yeah, she was happy." Pattie nods, and turns on the radio. I go off into the living room, and see Justin playing a game with Ryan, and Alfredo. I wrap my arms around Justin's neck while I stand behind the couch. Justin kisses my chin, and focus on the game. I lean against the couch, and soon get tired on standing on my legs. I hear the doorbell, and I go walk up to it.

I open it, and see Savannah and Cameron standing there. "Come on in." i step aside, and they both walk in. "Good seeing you both." I say. Savannah walks over, and Justin looks at her. He pauses the game, and Ryan groans. "Hey!" Savannah opens her arms, and Justin walks into them.

He picks her up, and spins her around. i go into the kitchen, and Pattie looks at me. "Who's here, hun?" "Savannah, and her boyfriend." Pattie goes into the living room, and hugs Savannah tight. I smile, and  walks up to me. "Sure don't like seeing Savannah and Justin being close, huh?"

"Pfft. They're both just friends." "Yeah, you could say that. They've dated before you know?" I look at Alfredo, and furrow my eyebrows. "Not behind my back, right?" Alfredo chuckles, and shakes his head. "They've dated when Justin's career started, and then they sort of broke up because Justin was busy with touring and stuff, and Savannah traveled around the world." I nod, and see Savannah coming toward to us. "What's up, guys?" I smile at her. "But she broke his heart." Alfredo says into my ear. I nod. "Just waiting for dinner to start." Savannah nods, and Justin makes his way toward all three of us. "Hey, baby." Justin lays his hands on my waist, and kisses me slowly. Savannah leaves, and Alfredo smirks, and leaves.

"Can I tell you something?" I say against his lips. "Anything." I bite my bottom lip, and look him in his honeycomb eyes. "Did you and Savannah date?" Justin eye's go wide. "Erm, yeah but it was back in two thousand nine." I nod, and Pattie calls us that dinner was ready. I grab Justin's hand, and we both walk over to the dining long table. Every glass ahd champagne. "Pattie, I can't drink champagne." Pattie looks at me and nods. "I know, hun. Yours is down there with Justin's. Your drink is water." I smile, and go to the end of the table. Justin goes and gets my plate. Savannah sits next to me while Cameron sits across from her. Justin comes back, and places my plate infront of my face. "Justin can you go get my plate?" Justin nods, and I look Savannah. "What?" I shake my head, and Savannah chuckles.

Justin puts Savannah's plate infront of her, and Justin sits in front of me, and starts eating. "Hope it's good." Pattie says, and everyone nods, and continues to eat. "It's wonderful, Pattie." Pattie smiles, and I eat my noddles. After eating, dessert came out, and it was red velvet cake. I get up, and grab the second plate with a plastic fork. Justin smiles, and winks at me. I eat the cake, and it tasted so good. I smile, and continue to eat. "I'm getting more to take home with me." Jermy laughs, and speaks up. "Take it all you want, Ariana. Let the stomach wants what it wants." I chuckle, and Savannah keeps looking at Justin. I become uncomfortable with them looking at each other.

I take out my phone, and Instagram all of us eating. I post it, and close my phone. "So tell me Justin, you're making more music I hear." Justin nods, and smiles. "Yep, I sure am! I miss it so much." Savannah chuckles, and flips her long hair. "How was traveling around the world?" Pattie says. Savannah smiles wide. "Oh my gosh, It was so amazing! Paris was just breath taking!" Everyone chuckles, and I get up. "I think I'm gonna go lay down. The baby is starting to kick." Everyone pouts, and I smile. I run my fingers over Justin's shoulder, and go upstairs.

| savannah |

Just looking at Justin made me want to kiss him more, but I would cheating on Cameron, and Justin will be cheating on Ariana. I shake my head, and mention Justin to come outside with me. I go to the backyard, and Justin closes the door. "What's up?"

"Erm, Justin, you know- that kiss - I'm so sorry." Justin nods, and pulls me in for a hug. "I didn't mean to do that, and I shouldn't have done that." I look at Justin, and he looks me in the eyes. He kisses me, and I wrap my arms around his neck. "Wait, this is wrong." Justin steps back, and runs his fingers through his hair. "I know we broke up, but I swear, I just missed you."

"I broke your heart, Justin. I'm sure your heart belongs to Ariana, and I don't wanna get in between ya'lls relationship." Justin nods, and leans his back against the wall. I pull my hair up in a ponytail. "Friends?"

"Friends." I hug Justin one more time, and he hugs me tighter. I try and get out of his grip. Justin chuckles, and let's me go. I go back inside, and feel happy what I said to Justin, and happy that we didn't do anything wrong. I smile, and sit on Cameron's lap. He kisses my cheek, and I smile.