Chapter 27

Justin's POV

I felt like my heart broke in a million pieces. Why would she talk to someone that beat me up for no reason, I did nothing wrong for Jai to do what he did for me. I clenched my jaw and saw a small figure walking in, Ariana. I look at her, she looks at me, I look away.

"Can we talk?" I played with my fingers, my should be no, but instead I spoke harshly to her, "Why? Why would you talk to 'him'?" Ariana looked at me, I looked at her motionless. I got up and she grabbed my wrist, I, looked at her for a second before pulling away my wrist.

"He called me, I didn't. I give everybody second chances, just like I gave you another chance, maybe I'm starting to regret that now." She trailed off.

"If you regret the chance you gave me, then bye," I grabbed my car keys, jacket, and shoes. "maybe we weren't never meant to be together, we're always gonna be torn apart." I shut the hotel door before she could speak. I wanted to look back, but I shouldn't.

-

Ariana's POV

I woke up with teared stain cheeks. Warm tears came flooding down, I wiped them away quickly. I got up and took a hot, steamy shower. I stood there, my arms covering my bare chest, I closed my eyes shut tight.

I heard a knock, I quickly got out. I changed into a over sized sweater. I walk to the door, I open it and there stood a beautiful Australian browned hair boy. J a i

"Hey, may I come in?" I nod, he walks in and he turns around and see that i look at him. "What's wrong?"

"Its nothing, long story." I look down as he mouthed 'oh'. I sit down and burried my face in my hands, jai sits next to me, wraps an arm around me, I lay my head lightly on his shoulder. He spoke with his raspy voice saying things like 'everythings alright' or 'you're okay' my heart kept breaking more and more.

"What do I do?"

I look up at jai, he looks at me, "Wait a couple days..." I nod slowly as our faces were inches apart from each other. "If two people were meant to be together, evantually they'll find their way back." I wanted to kiss him right there, his lips were parted as I looked into those honeycomb eyes, he smiled, I smiled lightly.

"Let's do something, get your mind off things." I nod, I get up and change into a white crop top, black leggings, and white shoes. I grab my phone and walk out with jai.

We were at Starbucks, I order a caramel frappe. I sit down and looked outside, seeing people walk around with bags. Jai interrupts me by sighing loudly. "Lovely day." I purse my lips, I smile while nodding. "Kinda cloudly." I say.

"I love days like these, its just so relaxing." I spoke, jai nods.

"Me too, anyways... after this, what would you like to do?" I think for a moment.

"Let's go see a scary movie." He nods. "What movie?"

"The Purge: Anarchy. People say it was a scary movie." "What time?" I think of the time.

"Somewhere around 10." We both walk out the caffee, fans surrounded us, I didn't want to lose jai, so I took his hand in mine, interlock my fingers with his, he smiled, my heart fluttered. We soon got out of the big, screaming crowd. Jai smiled as I let out a giggle, he kissed my cheek.

We were soon in his car, listening to beautiful music, he looked at me as I looked at him, things were kind of getting awkward, he broke off the silence. "I missed you, Ari." I look at him,my breathing hitched. "I missed you too."

He brought my face closer to his by cupping my cheeks, I felt his cold lips on mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck, he held me by the waist, I pull away, I smiled lightly, he kissed my cheek. "Remember that sentence you said?" He nodded. "Well I guess we found our way back." He smiled wide.

-

He stopped his car in front of the hotel I was staying at with Justin, I open the car door, I pecked his lips and waved goodbye. I saw his car dissapearing and I walked into the hotel, taking the elevator to the very top, I walked toward my hotel door, I opened it and walked in, I closed it and grabbed all of my stuff, putting it in the suitcase, I left all my things by the door.

I got ready for my date. I did my hair, I grabbed the top layer and put it in a high pony tail, I leave the rest of my hair down, I straightened it. I did my usual routine with my makeup. I put on a white shirt (the shirt she wore in "Bang Bang" video) I put on light gray pants with my white high heels

I wait patiently for jai to come, I play on my phone. I hear the door, I get up and open it, I see jai, him looking so cute in what he's wearing, I smile. "Ready gorgeous?" I nod and grab my things.

"Is it fine if I stay with you... just for a couple of days?" He nods.

"Stay as long as you want, I wouldn't mind." I blush, we both walk out and I put my things back in the jai trunk of jai's Volvo. I get in the passenger seat as jai closes the door for me. He gets in and starts the car, music played softly.

-

We finally arrive our destination, the movie theaters. I get off and jai holds my hand, I kiss his cheek. I don't understand why I'm acting or doing these weird movements to him but I'm starting to like it, we enter the movie theater. I order popcorn, and one large soda with two straws.

We enter in the room full of darkness with a big bright screen. I chose to sit in the middle, I sit down and watch previews of movies that are coming soon. I felt jai's hand on my right thigh, I felt butterflys that swarmed around in my stomach.

"Ari?" I turn to him and he looks at me, "Are we back together?" I parted my lips and nodded, he smiles and brings his lips to mine.