Chapter 36

A r i a n a ' s p o v

I looked at Audrey as she kept looking at Justin. Justin didn't look too happy either. "Are you staying here?" Audrey nods. "Oh yeah. This is gonna be so fun I swear." Pattie chuckles. "I'll go get us some snacks, and drinks. Catch up with each other, and talk. I'll be right back." Pattie said. She left into the house. Justin went to go play with Jazmyn, and Jaxon.

"So how's everything?" "It's all good. But nyways there's something I wanna talk to you about." Audrey said. She mentioned us to a table with two chairs. "I'm so sorry for what I did. I know it was such a bitchy thing to do, but I felt guilty. Please forgive me." My heart pounded in my chest. I could hear it with my own ears. I cleared my throat. "You're forgiven, Audrey." She got up, and hugged me tightly. I chuckle. "Let's go hang out with Justin, and his brother and sister."

"Let's go." We talked about random things as Justin kept splashing me with cold water. I squealed. Audrey kept splashing Jaxon. Jaxon spit at her with water full of his mouth. I awed. "We should all do something... like together." I nod. "We should. I'm down." Audrey highfived me. Justin highfived her too. I felt a little sting. Jealousy.

-

Time past, and I got dressed up to go out with Justin, Audrey, and Ryan. I called Ryan to hang out with us because I didn't wanna feel bad for Audrey. "Ready, beautiful?" I turn around, and smile. I grab my chanel clutch. "I sure am." Justin kissed my lips. He brought me close, and I wrapped my arms around his neck softly. He grabbed my leg lightly. I pulled away, teasing him. Justin groaned. "We'll continue later." I nod, and walked. I felt a hand smack my butt. I turned around. "You meanie." Justin chuckles. He kissed my forehead.

We soon were all in Justin's black volvo. We were turning up to a song that has a lot of rapping. I try rapping, but I really couldn't wrap. Haaha. "I love this song!" Ryan said. I turned it all the way down. Everybody groaned. "Really, Ari? Really?"

"Really Ryan." I smirked, and turned up the music. Justin smiles. I felt his eyes on me. I smile, and look the other way. We soon arrived.

Justin parked the car, and I get out. Justin holds hands with me as Audrey shoves Ryan playfully. He grabs her waist, and tickles her. I smile at how I did a good job bringing Ryan with us to make Audrey happy. "What should we do?" "Well since were at the mall, I think we should go to the food court cause I'm hungry. Audrey wanna tag along with us?"

"Oh I'm okay. I think I'll go somewhere around the mall with Ryan." I nod, and wave goodbye. "Meet us at Areopostle around three or four." Audrey nods, and waves. Justin leans his chin on my shoulder, and kises my jaw line. "I love you." I look at him. I think I should say it, or not because if I do I think I might be lying to him, or something won't just be right, but I said it anyways. "I love you." I said. Justn puckers his lips cutely. I peck his lips.

We were soon at the food court and all I got was a pizza, and sweet tea. I sipped on my drink as Justin got his pizza pretzel. I sit down somewhere, and I was on my phone. I took a picture by covering my mouth with my plastic cup that had sweet tea, and Justin smiled. I took the picture, and I edit it by putting white all around the adoring photo. I caption: my baby @justinbieber

I post it, and I put my phone in my chanel clutch. "What else are we gonna do after were done going to the mall?" "Movie theaters!" I squeal. Justin chuckles. "What movie?" "I was thinking I wanted to see with you is Beyond The Lights."

"I'll see that movie with you. Isn't it about a girl who wanted to become a star, and she wanted it all to end by jumping off the balcony in her home, and a cop saves her by saying that he sees her?" I nod. "You're exactly right." I smile, and take a bite out of my pizza.

-

Audrey, and Ryan soon met us at Areopostle, and we all left. Fans surrounded us. Well, mostly around Justin, Ryan, and me. I thought Audrey was famous for being Justin's friend, but I guess not. My bad. I signed some photos, magazines, and take pictures with my beautiful loves. "You're my everything, Ari." I smile, and hug her. "You're my everything out of the universe, love." She kisses my cheek, and takes another picture. I waved goodbye to my sobbing love. I covered my mouth.

"Hi, Ariana!" I waved, and hugged my love. "What's your name, sweetheart?" "Savannah. Please sign this." I nodded. I signed the poster of me that I had red hair back then. Those memories though that I miss. Savannah was now vining wth me. I smile, and wrap my arms arund her neck softly. "My queen." I did the ducklips, and say. "My ballerina princess." Savannah chuckles, and posts the vine.

Justin came back to me, and so did Audrey, and Ryan. Bodyguards were soon taking us outside the huge mall. Fans and papparrazzi kept following us. I held onto Justin's arm as he wrapped his other arm around my waist infront of me.

Justin opened the door for me. Audrey, and Ryan got in the back seat of the volvo. I fastened my seat belt. Justin turned on the car, and tryed moving the volvo, but instead fans were banging on the windows, and shouting our names. Papparrazzi kept flashing their cameras at us which was really agnorant. I covered my face with my light gray sweater.

Justin moved slow as he kept trying to tell the fans to move out of the way. "Don't hurt them, Jay." "I won't, but I wanna get outta here in order to see the movie you wanted to see." "Oh, we're seeing a movie. What movie?" Audrey said. "Beyond The Lights, love." I said. I fixed my curls.

-

We didn't get to see the movie since the theaters were packed a lot, and I mean a lot. We just went home, and chilled at Justin's house. "Sorry you didn't get to see the movie." I looked at Justin. "Baby, it okay. Its just a movie." I pecked his lips, and Audrey glared at me. Here we go again with the glaring.

I got up, and went to the restroom. My phone was ringing. J a i