Chapter 62

| ariana | 

"Have you ever fell in love with a person, but that person is in love with someone else?" I say while looking at Justin in his eyes. "Yes, but I'm sure this girl likes me." I smile, and think of how lucky this girl is to be loved, and liked by Justin. "Well, same here." Justin looks at me, and kills me with his smile.

"Do you like someone?" I furrow my eyebrows as Justin sits in front of me, and leans foward. I shake my head, and think of Justin. He is the one I like, but I think he doesn't like me. Besides, he said he liked someone else. "I don't know," I mummble. "you, I guess." Justin's smile drops, and looks at me.

"Y-you like me?" I nod, and wish I didn't say that. "Ariana, I'm so sorry, but," his voice trails off. My hearts aches, and I feel tears coming in my eyes. The sigh in front of me becomes blurry. "I shouldn't have said have said that." Justin comes to me, and grabs my wrist before I could walk away.

"I don't like you," once again my heart hurts. "I love you." I look at him with my eyes wide. He brings me closer, and wraps his arm around me waist. I wrap my arms slowly around his neck. He hugs me tightly, and kisses my cheek. "I love you too." I say against his ear.

He looks at me in the eyes, and leans in slowly. I smash my lips on his, and he kisses back. I pull away, and smile. "I've had this thing for you ever since we met." I say while Justin smirks. "Seems like you liked me for a very long time. How come you never told me, I've liked you ever since we met. Seriously I couldn't keep my eyes off you." I blush, and cover my face. Justin takes off my hands, and kisses my forehead.

"Trust me, I've loved you more than liked." Justin flashes a smile, and I get out of his grasp. I run away, and feel Justin footsteps behind me. I squeal, and run faster. I hide behind the door that lead to his room. I could see him walk in, and I cover my mouth from laughing. "I know you're in here." I step out slowly. "Not anymore!" Justin turns around, and I run into the guest room.

I hide under the covers on the bed. "Ariana, you're in this room. Plus, I can see you under those covers." I stay still, and feel heavy weight on me. I uncover myself, and see Justin sitting on me. "Get off me, fatty!" Justin pouts, and I push him off. "I was playing." I cup his cheeks, and kiss his nose. Justin tackles me on the bed, and we soon come in contact with the floor "Ow!" I say while I land on Justin's chest. Justin smiles, and I look him in the eye.

"You're clumsy." Justin laughs, I furrow my eyebrows. "What?" Justin shakes his head, and he sits up. I get off him, and run a hand through my hair. "Kiss me." I hear Justin say. I look at him, and la my hand on his cheek. I kiss his cheek, and get up. Justin pouts, and grabs my waist. "On here, I mean." He says while pointing at his lips.

"No, I'm good." I say. Justin pins me up against the wall. "If you don't kiss me, you're not gonna see the light of daylight anymore." I laugh, and peck his lips. Justin smiles, and kisses back. "I was kidding what I said." He says against my lips.

"I know." I mumble. Justin chuckles, and resumes kissing me. He soon holds the back of my head as my hands were placed on his waist. Justin pulls away, and wraps an arm around me. We head downstairs, and I turn on the tv. "Wha should we watch?" Justin shrugs, and MTV was playing. "My favorite show!" I smile, and go into the room, and get gummy worms, and sour patch kids with two sodas, and Justin smiles. "My faves, you, the candy, and drinks." I smile, and shake my head.

I sit on the couch, and feel that my bottom is on Justin's lap. "Woops, sorry." I get up again, and Justin pulls me back down on his lap. "No,no, It's fine. I like this position." I smile, and eat one gummy worm as the show plays Ridiculousness. Justin laughs as a girl falls from a high mountain top into a body of water. I keep in my laughs due to the fact that I took a big gulp of soda. 

Justin leans back on the couch, and I see clouds are turning gray, and I hear thunder of lightning. I scream, and jump up. Justin smiles, and laughs. He pulls me down on the couch. I lay down, and Justin wraps his arms around my waist as I cover ourselves witha light blanket. The lights start to flicker, and I grow even more scared. "It's just the light flickering, baby." my heart skips a beat of what e called me. I smile, and my stomache fills up with butterlflies.

"I just hate it when it flickers though." I turn the other way, and feel warmness against my skin. Justin smiles, and the lights go out. "Oh great, just great." I say while closing my eyes. Justin pulls me closer, and I kiss his cheek. "I got to ask you something." 

"Hm?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smile wide. "Yes, I'd love to." Justin chuckles, and kisses my lips. I smile in the kiss, and feel my heart skip a beat. The lights soon come back on. I look around, and it was still pouring hard. I sigh. "Why are you sad, baby?" 

"Rain." I say. Justin smiles, and hides his face in my neck. I cringe by his touch, and sit up. "I think I should get going." I get up, and go towards to the door. Justin grabs my waist, and spins me around. "No, it's pouring out there. You're gonna get sick." I just love how he's so sweet, and caring. It warms my heart. "Fine, but until tomorrow." Justin smiles wide, and pulls me closer.

I look him in the eyes. Justin kisses my forehead, and grabs my hand, and leads me downstairs in the basement. The basement was decorated with instruments on the walls, and a piano in the corner. "We can stay down here. There's a bed." I nod, and smile. Justin goes to one of the drawers, and pulls out a white shirt. "Wear this for tonight to sleep in." I go into the corner where Justin can't see me, and change out of my shirt. I slip on Justin's shirt, and the shirt was almost up to my knees. I go out of the corner, and Justin was on his phone. "You look so cuddly. Come here." justin says while looking at me. i climb into the bed, and Justin wraps his arms around my waist.

"You're too amazing, you know that?" I giggle. "I know I am." Justin kisses my jawline, and flips me over to look at him. "We should stay down here until we die." I laugh, and cover my mouth. "If you want me to starve!" I playfully punch his shoulder, and Justin shrugs cutely. I kiss his lips, and take off his hat, and run my fingers through his hair. Justin smirks into the kiss, and kisses my nose. "You tired?"

"Nope, you?" Justin shakes his head. "Well let's at least go to sleep. You could be busy tomorrow, and I'm the person keeping you awake. Besides it's two in the morning!" I smile, and get under the covers. Justin turns off the light, and snuggles with me. "Night, beautiful." Justin says into my ear. "Night." I say with my eyes closed.