Chapter 59

| ariana |

I open my eyelids, and turn my head to the other side of the bed. Justin was snoring quietly. I smile, and try and sit up, but I manged to do it on my own. I run my fingers through my hair, and I get up off the bed, and feel the coldness of me feet being touched by the tiled floor. I walk to the bathroom, and began to do my morning routine. Footsteps were being heard, and Justin was walking into the bathroom. "Someone's up way too early." I smile cutely at him.

Justin stands behind me, and lays his hands on my stomach. "I look disgusting right now." Justin lays his chin on my shoulder and kisses my cheek. "You do not, baby. You look beautifully amazing everyday." I blush, and turn to face him. Justin kisses me softly, and I hear the doorbell. I go downstairs, and open the door, revealing someone. "Can I help you?" I say in the nicest way possible.

"Uh yes, I'm looking for Justin." I smile, and Justin comes downstairs. The girl smiles, and walks inside, and hug's him tight. Who is this girl, seriously. "I'm so glad you're back, Savannah." Who is this Savannah, really? Why is she here? "Oh, I want you to meet my wife, Ariana." Savannah looks at me, and smiles wide. "Nice to meet you, Ariana." I shake her hand, and nod. 

"How was the travel around half of the world?" I stand there and cross my arms. The baby starts to kick, and I bite my lip from causing a distraction. "It was amazing! Too tired though, so is it okay if I stay here for a couple days, and I'll be out of ya'lls hair?" Justin nods, and I couldn't agree more. Savannah goes outside,and goes to her ferrari. "Who is she?"

"She's a close friend of mine. We've been friends since my career started." I nod, and wrap my arms around his waist. Justin kisses my forehead, and Savannah comes back with two luggages. Justin helps her, and carries one in. They go up the stairs, and into the guest room. I pour myself a cup of orange juice. Savannah smiles at me as she comes downstairs, and goes right back outside again.

Justin comes downstairs, and goes outside too. Savannah comes inside with a few other thing's and Justin comes in with pillow's and one blanket. I close the door. Savannah laughs as they both come downstairs, and go to the kitchen. "Lovely house you both got!" She looks around, and Justin nudges her shoulder. I become more uncomfortable with her being here now, and I start to regret letting her stay with us. What am I saying, Savannah doesn't even look like those kind's people like that one girl. 

"Hope you love it here." I say while smiling warmly. "Pfft, I love it here now!" Savannah goes upstairs, and Justin wraps his arms around my waist, and pulls me closer. I chuckle, and bite my bottom lip softly. Justin kisses me soft as I run my fingers through his hair. He carries me, and set's me on the counter. Savannah clears her throat. We both look at her. I'm gonna go hang out with a couple of friends, and Cameron."

"You're still with that guy, huh?" "Duh, we've been dating like what? Two years." Savannah laughs, and grabs her keys, and leaves. I look at Justin, and furrow my eyebrows. "Do you- like you know- like Savannah?" Justin chcukles, and shakes his head. "Used to, but Cameron was in the way, but then I met you." I smile, and kiss Justin's lips. Savannah comes back in the house, and goes up the stairs. Meanwhile, a boy walks in. "You must be Cameron?" Cameron had that nice tanned body, and brown hair, he did look attractive for Savannah. 

"Yeah, I am. You must be the famous Ariana Grande!" Cameron smiles, and shakes his head. Justin pulls me closer, and locks my finger's with his. "I sure am." Savannah comes back downstairs, and Justin looks at her, and smiles. I look at him, and get out of his grip, sit on the couch. "See you later?" Cameron smiles at me, and Savannah and him leave. 

"Looks like you and Cameron really clicked." I nod, and turn on the tv, and Justin sits by me, and I scoot a little far. "Why the silent treatment now?" I look at him, and smirk. "No, no. It seems like you, and Savannah really still click since two thousand nine." Justin shakes his head, and lays his hand on my leg's. "I'm all yours, okay. Savannah will be out in no time." I look down at him, and peck his lips, and focus on the tv show.

"Why do you think I like Savannah?" I look at him wide eyed. "Pfft, I don't. I'm just afraid your gonna leave me for her like you did with Selena." I mumble, and sniff. Justin sit's up, and looks at me. "Listen to me, and look me in the eyes. I love you, and only you. No one, and I mean no one will take you away from me. You're the best that has happened in my life. I'm yours, and I chose to be yours from the first day we met. I love you too much." I hug him, and my vision started getting blurry. Justin pulls me closer, and he lays me on the couch by him, and I kiss him for a long time. 

"I love you." Justin smiles into the kiss.