Chapter 41

I'm gonna keep the story going cuties. Tryed updating a sequel but its not working for some reason, but oh well I'll try my hardest to get it working.

-

A r i a n a ' s p o v

I woke up to a sleepy Justin by my side. I smile, and sit up and admire his beauty for a couple of minutes. I run my fingers through his messy blonde hair that look beautiful. I could tare at it all day. Justin turns his body to face me and he opens his eyes. "Hey there sleepyhead."

"Hey beautiful." I hear his raspy voice that buzzed in my ears, and always gve me chills down at the bottom of my spine. He leans up to kiss me, and I put my index finger on his lips. "Brush those teeth first." Justin groans, and gets up. He walks toward to the bathroom. I change into a gray top that has no straps, and it showed my belly a little. I put on black sweats, and I lay back down. Justin's weight shifts at the end of the bed. I look at him, and smile.

"Can I kiss those lips of yours now?" I pull him to me, and liplock my lips to his for a moment. I pull away, and smile with my eyes closed. I get up, and soon my body was pushed on the bed. Justin held me by laying his hands on my waist. "I wasn't finished yet." I hear him mumble into my ear.

"Then show me your not finished." I say back. Justin kisses my neck tenderly, and I throw my head back, my eyes closed. Justin pulls away, teasing me. I groan, and roll my eyes, and get on top of him. My legs straddling him. My hands pushed down on his wrists to keep him steady. Justin looks at me with those honeycomb eyes.

I run my hand down his chest to his stomache. Justin's vein was popping out of his neck. I bite my lip, and kiss his jawline, then to the side of his lips.

***

"How's everything with you and the biebs?" I giggle, and push my hair in front of my shoulders, and fix my shirt. "Everythings all good." Ellen smiles, and fix my mic.

"Anyways, we recently heard that you both were making a song together then it got canceled. Why?" I look at the crowd, and think of what to say, but the words couldn't manage to come out. My throat felt dry.

"We um- we both were so busy, and we couldn't schedule a time to meet each other. We both were in a La, but I called him, but he didn't answer." I pout as the crowd chuckles. Ellen pats my leg.

Everybody gasped, and cheered as I open my mouth in shock what was happening. My eyes were soon covered. I smile wide, and I get up, and pull the hands off my eyes. Justin was right infront of me. "Really? Was that nessasary to do that? I seriously thought it was Jim Carrey." I laughed, and hugged Justin's waist.

"It's just me, cutie." Justin says into the mic. Everybody cheers as Ellen gets in between us. "We're not done with the interview. Ari still has to be interviewed by the amazing me." I chuckle, as Justin, and me sit on the red couch.

"Now, Justin, how'd you get Ariana's number, and text her 'wassup cutie'?" Justin laughs as I put my face in the crook of Justin's neck. "Scooter gave me her number." Justin laughs more.

"I literally dropped my phone." I laugh loud. Ellen puts down the papers, and looks at the camera. "That's all we have for today, but I hope you all enjoyed the show with Ms. Grande, and Mr. Bieber." Everybody claps, and I get up.

I walk backstage with hand in hand with Justin. Justin wraps his arm around my waist, and I kiss his cheek. Scooter, Jones, my mom, Frankie, Alexa, Tracy, Scoot, Brian come up to me and group hugged me. "As we all know Ariana's tour starts!" Scooter said. Everybody cheering loud. Justin brings me in a hug. I kiss his chin, and hug back.

***

I grabbed my stuff, and headed out the door. I kiss all my dogs a goodbye, and we all leave in a van. I lean my head on Justin's shoulder, and close my eyes. Imagining the big crowd that came to see me. Justin kisses my head. I look up and kiss his lips. I open up to Instagram, and face the camera to me, and my baby, Justin. I hit record. "So today my tour starts, and everybody is sleeping," I show the camera to everyone sleeping, and I face it back to me, and Justin. Justin looks at me, and I look at him.

He smiles, and I smile. He kisses my cheek, but turn to kiss his lips. I stop recording, and edit the video with white around it. I caption: me n' my baby

I close my phone, and Justin puts his index finger on my chin, and kisses me passtionately. I kiss back rough, and Justin brings my leg on his legs. I take off my gray jacket, and slip my hand under his shirt. Feeling his abs.

The van pulls to a stop, and there are two tour buses. I pull away, and wink. "We'll continue later, but this time, I'm in charge." I wake everyone up, and open my phone to Twitter. I tweet: first stop in Missouri! happy to merting some of u. love u

I tweet, and close my phone. I grab my suitcase, and lock my fingers with Justin's as he pulls his suitcase with the other hand. My family gets in one bus as I get in with Justin, Alexa, Issac, Jones, Bri, Scoot, my two backup girl dancers. I message my mom, and Justin grabs my waist.